BABY TALKS!!!!

This one has cute raya moments from past so enjoy this one I know you guys are angry on me for the mess I have created but believe me guys it will be worth the patience......

It was already a part of this story from starting enjoy flashy flashy....

___________________________________________

Ram - Priya....

Priya - yes Mr. Kapoor....

While folding their clothes

Ram - ye ye... Na mujhe ye Mr. Kapoor se na abb bohot irritation ho rahi hai...

Priya - kyu kya hai mere Mr. Kapoor main esa jo apko unse irritation ho rahi hai....

Ram - kyuki i hate it...

Priya - haannnn?? You are one of a kind ram who tn this world hates his or her surname like seriously... Mr. Kapoor

Ram jumped on the bed and sat in indian style like a 5 year kid being his goofy self..

Ram - esa nahi hai Priya actually mujhe tumhare iss beautiful se glow wale face se na ram sun na hai abb Mr. Kapoor nahi...

Priya - par wo meri aadat hai Mr. Kapoor jaise apko aadat hai mere ballo se khelne ki..

Ram in a seductive tone - but you like it naa that's why your these chubby bubby cheeks turn red like tomato

Priya - Mr. Kapoor please keep your cheap talks till you I am not interested right now...

Ram - ya ya i know you are practical na so come on let's do something practically cheap things....

Priya - go away... Get up from the bed  Mr. Kapoor right now out...

Ram - priya i haven't even changed yet... And you want me to get up from bad don't say you have made some other plans because I am not in mood to have *** now....

Priya - get ouuuuttttttt Mr. Kapooorrr... Right now...

Ram - esa kya khedia maine ye to normal hai naa... Matlab i mean to say.......

Priya broke into laughter she was laughing continuously and ram was sulking as he was seriously tensed but she played with him now it was his time to turn this sherni into his bhigi billi.... He went towards and held her tight by her waste and jerked her on himself and fell on the bed she was on him and he was below her... Laughs ohh they were gone into hell now ... No more laughs just redness on the face... Ram traced finger on her face making it more red and tucked her falling hair strands behind her ear...

What he said next was not expected by Priya at all her mouth fell on ground after hearing him.. She fell on him and hide her face in crook of his neck and he again said it...

Ram - Priya you have enlightened the beast inside be ready to face it now...

Hearing it again she got up from him and took the folded clothes and went straight towards their walking closet to keep them off...

Ram - priyaaaa not again you know na...

But Priya ran away smiling sheepishly or say blushing hard but today she had some other things in her mind and she was ready and she knew it is the time ....

Ram's mind turned up naughty and ram being ram he did what he wanted to because today he will show what she does to him it was their first time so he took it gentle and slow back then and moreover he controlled himself so she doesn't get uncomfortable but today he was not in any mood now he want to show it to her...

After doing some work he lied down on the bed like he is a king or something..

But his surprise failed after seeing Her... He was laying in vishnu pose but now he is no more in it his face was on the bed and their he saw her laughing... But when her eyes fell on him her laugh died.... Yes yes she was in her lingerie which definitely shivi helped her to buy first of all yes Priya bought it no one forced her .... But now it was Priya whose face touched the ground seeing her man all naked just in his boxers she was sure that this is real him because somehow she also knew that he binds himself back for her but she did all this so that he can open up to her show it... And express it his love.. To her.. It's not like that love is just in having physical relations but sometimes desires matter too.