Chapter 1

It was a cold evening. Bitter sweet. I was getting ready for a night out. With my girls. We all needed it. All of us were gonna be drinking and dancing the night away.
Every single one of us works long hours. Its hard to get away sometimes. But, tonight was the night we finally let loose.

Phone vibrates * HEY, bitch we are outside. Come down. I laughed at courtney. I texted, Im coming. Can't wait! Xoxo

Outside my house is where courtney and the girls waited. I had to make sure I had everything we needed. Feeling the cold breeze as soon as I opened up the front door to leave. FINALLY! The girls yelled. Thought we were gonna be here half the night waiting for you. You wish. I said. Laughing I got in the car.

Fast forward•
We had just arrived at the bar. We ordered drinks. After a few. Me and Courtney started dancing. Having a good time. Someone's watching you. Courtney said. Who? I looked around. I've seen him before. Just couldn't put my finger on it. Forget him. I said. Lets keep dancing. The night went on. Having more drinks after dancing. Some of the girls were ready to go. But, court and I weren't ready. So they took a cab home. Shortly after they left. My phone started ringing. It was my mom. I needed to answer. So instead of going outside. I headed to the bathroom and answered. You need to come home. Your brother had an accident. She said. Ill be there as soon as I can. She hanged up. Everything felt like a dream. Leaving the bathroom to find my friend. Couldn't find her anywhere. Grabbing my phone. She left. I heard a mans voice. Not just any man. But my old flame. Scott.