Chapter 2

Sensual content!!!!!!

I couldnt believe what I was seeing. My eyes were definitely playing tricks on me. Scott. I said. What are you doing here? I came back for you. Couldn't stand not being with you anymore. Have dinner with me and we can talk more. He said. I didn't wanna hear this again. He breaks me more and more each time. No, leave me alone. Nina stop let's talk about this please. Okay, but not here. We left the bar together. He drove me home. But, instead of getting off and going in. We just sat in the car. Silence was so sharp you could cut it with a knife. What is it that you wanted to talk about. Because, I have nothing to say. Nothing to give. Nina. Every time he said my name shivers went up my neck. Give me another chance. I can make it up to you. His fingers brush my knee. I gasped at the contact. He leaned in to kiss me. But, I turned my head. He kissed my cheek instead. Come on, what do I have to do? I love you , Nina. Well, love isn't enough for me anymore. Im not giving up. I still believe there is something more here. Scott said. Part of me felt bad. But, he can't get to me anymore. Not, like how he did. Goodbye Scott. Wait! When can I see you agin? Im not sure. My brother is hurt. Gonna head out of town the morning after next to see him. Only. If you let me come with you. Let me be there for you. I'll set up the flights and sleeping arrangements. Okay. You can come with me. But, just this once. Ill text you the details. Dont forget to pack.

The next few days were gonna be long. I can feel it.

The morning light hit my face through the curtain. I rolled over. My body started to tingle. He was in my bed. But how? Im so confused. I knew I was facing him. He blocked the sunshine with his body. What are you doing here? I asked. Came to see you silly, of course. I nodded my head. Cuddle me. Are you sure? Which i replied , yes. My back was now facing him. He wrapped his arms around me. Like, he never wanted to let go. I scooted all the way into him. As if it was possible. Why are you moving so much? Don't you know what you do to me? Sshh. I was still squirming in his grasp. His presence made me want more of him. Don't start anything you dont intend on finishing. I loved what i could do to him. I turned over. Facing him once more. Bringing my hand up against his cheek. His eyes staring deeply into mine. My thumb went over his bottom lip. Then, I crashed my lips onto his. This was getting heated so fast. He started to hover me. Wasting no time to be on top. He was starting to grind his hips into mine. He was hard. I licked my lips. You see this. You drive me crazy. It was like music to my ears. Wrapping my legs around his torso. Moving me to the center of the bed. Are you sure? Yes. Relax baby I'll take care of you. I could see it in his eyes. The hunger. For me. My body relaxed. He began to kiss my jawline. My breast, stomache. Leading down to my thighs. My nightgown drove him over the edge. He began kissing at my thighs, caressing my legs with his hands. This needs to come off now. He helped me remove it. Being left in my panties only. He starts to suck on one nipple while his fingers played with the other. I gasped. My hands combed through his hair. Fuccckk. He knew what he was doing to me. He let one of his hands glide down to my panties. Teasing me, was one thing he was good at. Two fingers rubbing my clít through my now soaking panties. I was so wet for him. It drove him crazy. Taking off my panties. Spreading my legs. He kissed my lower lips. Then came back up to kiss me on my actual lips. Starting with his finger again. He traced all around my pussy. Teasing me. Wanting more. Needing more of him. He came back down. He began to lick. I threw my head back at the sensation. He wanted my juices. Sucking me till I came. Don't cum. Fucking tease. Whipping out his dick. Make it wet. Starting to spit and jerk him off. Putting my saliva all over him. He had enough and inserted me. I moaned. He was the biggest I ever had. No matter how many times we had sex. I never could adjust to his size. He thrusted. Each time harder than the last. He pulled out and started sucking my nipple once more. Began to finger me. Fucckk. Baby. You are so wet. Hmm. How does this feel. Do you like that. Baby im gonna cum.... Agghhhh . Juices were quickly released and he went to taste every last bit of me. Curse me. His mouth felt so good on me. My pussy was throbbing once we got done.