ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52 {TᕼE ᗰᗩᑎᔕ ᗷO᙭}☔️

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Rain pours down hitting the concrete driveway, and creating a consistent pattering on the roof. Jessie Bullseye and myself gaze out the window in search for Andy and the group of toys he had been playing with before it started to bucket down outside.

A loud crash of thunder along with the flash of a lightning strike lights the outside world up shocking the 3 of us.

Gasping Jessie clutches her hat "Whoa! It's raining cats and dogs out there!" She. scoot over and pats Bullseye comfortingly " I hope they make it back alright."

"Yeah, Andy's a fast runner in his school races, but I don't think he carries a bunch toys in them" I think out loud while checking back out the window.

The many quickly falling raindrops blur my vision and it's hard to make out shapes in the dark, the moon cover with clouds.

Hamm who's down on the hardwood floor calls out at the sight of feet from under the door. "Heads up! Andy's coming!"

I whip my head around and sport the door knob turning as Jessie gives a sharp gasp.

We all drop as Andy enters, his arms filled to the brim with Woody, Rex, Buzz Lightyear, the Aliens, Slinky Dog, and the Potato Heads and dumps them down onto the bed with a sigh.

Andy turns around as he wipes the remaining dewdrops off of his arms while listening to his mother from downstairs.

"Andy! Time for dinner."

Skipping off Andy cheers to himself "Yes! I'm starvin'!"

"Don't forget to wash your hands!"

Andy makes his was down to the stairs.

"Okay, Mom!"

I see out of the corner of my eye, Woody springing up with a panicked gasp.

Every single one of us toys follow his lead of hopping up from our frozen positions as Woody scrambles up a chair, onto Andy's desk and hops onto the window sill where Jessie, Bullseye and I stand.

Calling out from the bed Buzz asks "Do you see him?"

Woody searches the yard tracing his eyes over every corner.

"Him? Who, who's out there" I question also now darting my eyes around the outside world.

Woody replies to Buzz with a "No"

Hopping off the bed with the toys who were outside just moments before, Slinky Dog says "Well, he's done for."

Rex hops down "He'll be lost! Forever!"

Quickly thinking of an idea Woody orders us where to go "Jessie. Buzz. Slink. Y/n. Molly's room. The rest of you, stay put."

The two round up members and myself jump down from the desk to the chair and land on the floor where Slinky and Buzz join us sprinting to the young girls room.

Going first, Woody peeks his head into hallway and swiftly starts making his way across the open space. The late night shadows Cascade across the wall projecting a large dark image of the moving cowboy.

We Watch as he peeks his head into the room, fully pressed against the wall.

'I wish he would press me against- argh my head needs to stop. I don't know where these thoughts come from. I though it was a phase or something but this has been going on for years, since the chicken man 2 or so years ago, no sorry since Buzz first arrived, probably earlier'

Woody starts to sneak into the room before dashing back as Molly waddles out. That was very close.

Checking once more, he then finally signals to us to make our way across as well.