1.

Your POV

I'm currently resting for I just got back from work, I feel so tired for waking up early at 5 Am and going to work after I change and had to clean almost everything in that place and had to open the Diner Place too.

The worst part is actually listing down the customer's orders.

Getting yelled by a bunch of Karen's, Old people thinking they know better, Bunch of teenagers who has nothing to do but make their conversation loud and a bunch of children running around because their parents aren't looking or behaving them.

Not everyone is horrible because there's actually decent customer's but the most we had is a bunch of horrible one's.

I grab the nearest pillow besides me and covering it with my face.

I let out a huge scream while the pillow silence the noise and my pain. Took off the pillow in my face and put it aside and just lay down on my bed while arm's and legs spread out and just watching the ceiling.

It's currently 6:54 Pm when I came back and I'm so glad it's Saturday tomorrow because all I wanna do is sleep, relax and watch a bunch of random videos in my phone because Christ broke the TV in the living room.

I close my eyes letting my body relax and my mind. Pretending that I'm laying in a very soft cloud with no noise but just the gentle wind passing by, I inhale and exhale.

Feeling my body relax, Clearing my mind, A little sleep won't hurt.
.
.
.
Wait, is Christ even home yet?
.
.
.

I stood up and get off my bed and out my door. I went in front of her room and open the door, I slowly opened it to see a peek of her sleeping or on her cellphone but I'm not surprised to see she isn't there.

I went in the living room.

She's not there.

The kitchen?

She's not there.

The basement?

She's not there.

The backyard?

Also not there.

I went inside again and slam the door and sit on the couch. I took off my phone from my pocket and begin sending her messages and I could just call her but last time I did, she threw a tantrum at me because I was interrupting her with my call when she's basically kissing someone random at a alleyway while her phone ring.

So she forbids me to ever calling her because my worry for her is apparently annoying to her.

What an ungrateful bitch she is.

I begin typing and press send.

... No respond.

I sighed, I already expected it but I always have this hope that maybe she will reply to my concerns for her but no, Ironically she's always on her phone at home but when she goes somewhere she just basically never be online.

I send more messages.