Prologue

Hey guys hope u like this kiyo will be ooc here but not to much and pls comment if you guys have any suggestion for the story any ideas you can give me well anyways lets start.

* At the Whiteroom*

Ayanopapa: Call Subject 1 and his friends here.

Guard: Sir

the 4's pov:

Guard: You 4 come with me our boss wants to talk to you guys.

Kiyo: what does he want now.

Hikari: don't know but let's go check it out.

Hideo: Better be something good if not were just wasting time.

Asami: lets just go already and get this over with.

* At the room*

Ayanopapa: good everyone's here

Kiyo: what do you want old man.

Ayanopapa: that's not how you talk with you're father.

Kiyo: You and I never had a father and son relationship it's only on paper.

Ayanopapa: True thats why it will change, as of today the 4 of you are graduate's of the whiteroom and is free to go on and live the life you want. And in addition to that the whiteroom will be shoutdown in a year.

everyone: whhaaaaattt!

Hideo: is this a test oldman🤨.

Asami: Why the sudden freedoom?

Hikari: Yeah this is all to sudden.

Kiyo: What do truly want old man stop joking with us.😐

Ayanopapa*with serious face* I am not joking with any of you I guess i realized that i let my emotions get the best of me of proving to everyone that I can create a perfect human to lead this country to a better place. I wont ask for forgiveness from any of you or to the other students here so i can only finish up and give them more knowledge and release them to a better family after their rehabilitation especially to those who have been broken.

 I wont ask for forgiveness from any of you or to the other students here so i can only finish up and give them more knowledge and release them to a better family after their rehabilitation especially to those who have been broken

My butler here will take care the 4 of you and u guys are gonna stay at one of my mansions. but before that if you guys want to learn anything while you are still here.

Everyone: ~~~staaarrreeeing at each other~~~~

Kiyo pov

'is this really happening we can finally get our freedom'

Hideo spoke first if this is true then before we go to the mansion teach me more about technology especially in the art of hacking.

Ayanopapa: Is that all how about u 3

Kiyo: im good

Hikari and asami: same

ok if thats all u 3 follow matsou and Toshiro will stay here for 2 weeks or depends if he can learn hacking faster.