Tom's Point Of View.

We sit on the ground whispering, "Say what you're thinking right now." I smile at the man beside me, letting all the memories gather together. I sigh. 

Seventeen Years Young.

With a wobbling step, I walk into the school building. A basketball game is going on, my school's team against some other team. My friend walks with me, laughing at nothing. I smack him against the shoulder to try to act normal, he nods, until he falls. Everyone looks at us, and the game stops. The whole world stops for a minute, and I bust out laughing.

I awake by a package hitting my chest, I open my eyes to my Mother having a angry look on her face. I give her a confused look as I pick up the orange package, I look at it then back at her, waiting for a explanation. "You got kicked out of high school. Is that want you wanted? Because you finally got it! Congrats Matthew!" She yells. "I'm beyond angry with you, what were you thinking?! Showing up drunk at a basketball game?!" She sighs. "Look at those papers, you're going to Rancho Bernardo High School to finish the semester." She says before walking off.

I roll my eyes, as I throw the papers across my room, and get up. I grab my skateboard and walk out of my room. "Where are you going?" She asks. 

"No where." I say as I walk out the door. 

My father gives me a mad look when he see's me as I walk passed him, I put my board down, and I get on it. I go fast away from my house, and go to a field I love to go to when I'm stressed. 

xXx 

"Cheer up, you'll like it." My mother repeats to me in the car. She's driving me to my new school, I sit in the passenger seat having a pissed off look plastered on my face as I look out the window. I swear the look in my eyes could kill. The car stops in front of this giant school with people gathering, and talking to each other.

I open up my door carrying my skateboard with me. "Have fun." My mother says with a smile. I roll my eyes and shut the door. Walking to the school until a dude knocks into me and makes my skateboard fall out of my hands. 

"Fuck!" I whisper as I tumble over, hitting the ground and banging my leg against my skateboard. 

"Oh shit, so sorry dude." The guy says and helps me up. I nod, and pick up my skateboard and my backpack. "I'm Kerry." The guy, Kerry, smiles and takes out his hand. 

I shake it. "Thomas, but some people call me Matthew." I say back.

He nods. "Middle name?" He asks. I nod. "Thought so, most people get called their middle name. So are you new? I don't think I have saw you before." I nod again. "Where did you live before?"

"I didn't move, I got kicked out of my high school, and now I'm here to finish the semester." I tell him as we walk into the building. 

"I see yeah-" Before he finishes his sentence, a girl jumps on him, kissing his cheek. "Oh hey honey," He smiles and kisses her cheek. "this is Thomas, he's new here."