Chapter 1

(Bey POV)

"Mom I told you I don't want to marry that guy" I said, referring to my Fiance that I never really loved but I just tolerated him for my mother's sake. "Giselle I said your going to marry him he has money and he's good looking" Just as I was about to say something else about him to her "it" walked through the door and by that I mean my Fiance Ryan. "Come on baby lets go I have work in the morning" I sighed and grabbed my bag, kissed my mother on the forehead and was leaving until she grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "Please him tonight so he stays with you" I looked at her and left t get in the car with him.

-At Bey and Ryan's House-

I got out of the car hella fast and walked inside to go to my room that I share with him and I sat on the bed and literally cursed every word in the book into my pillow until I felt tired.

After showering and calming myself down I decided to order some food so I ordered my favorite Zaxby's boneless wing combo with the wimpy sauce. I probably should have asked Ryan if he wanted anything but I honestly did not care so I went on about doing my night routine while I waited for my food.

in the middle of me watching my show while my fiance tried to cuddle with me, I heard the doorbell. In the middle of me getting up, Ryan smacked my ass and said " Don't be too long" with the bitch ass smirk on his face. I proceeded to the door and collected my food from the delivery guy and walked into the kitchen to indulge in my delicious meal.

Just as I was cleaning up I heard Ryan coming around the corner into the kitchen and when he stopped and saw the food plates it got hectic real quick. "Why the fuck didn't you get me any food" I kinda stood there at his question. "ANSWER ME" I jumped at his wording. "Because it's not my responsibility to feed you so get your own damn food" I spurred back while walking off to my room. Then this excuse of a man grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Liten to me and listen to me good go to the room and be out of all this shit" he said pulling at my clothes"and be on the bed" I laughed at his statement and walked off"

A/N I hope you enjoyed this and sorry its kinda rushed but it'll start to slow down soon

!Reader Questions!

-What do you think so far?

-What will happen between Bey And Ryan?