chapter 3 *chrissy*

no ones pov

steve was still processing that he had just been kissed by Eddie Munson. but then steve hears the door creak and looks up, and is surprised to see chrissy Cunningham. but she was different, her eyes were bleeding out and her bones seemed to be all broken. but she seemed perfectly fine "hey eddie whos this?" she asked pointing at steve. "this is steve-" eddie said before getting interrupted by chrissy. "steve the hair Harrington?!" chrissy was popular in school but she wasn't as popular as steve Harrington. "jeez i didn't know i was that special." steve said rubbing the back of his neck. "i mean, you are the king of hawkins high man, what did you expect?" 

"i guess your right. but chrissy arent you dead??" chrissy looked at eddie. "he's dead too- your not questioning that."

"wait if you and eddie are alive does this mean billy is alive too?" eddie and chrissy both looked at each other and back at steve.
"we don't really do anything with him." eddie said with no emotion in his face. "and when we do he always trys to flirt with me!" chrissy said sticking her tongue out. "yeah that sounds like something he would do." steve remembered his relationship with billy, but then he stopped himself

no steve. your with eddie now

he took the thought of billy out of his mind. "well jason will be glad to see you- i mean your gonna come back right?" chrissy stood there. "i never really thought of going back to jason, the truth is i never really liked him. i don't really like anyone that way at the moment." chrissy fiddled with her fingers. "well if you don't like him go up to his face and say it. oh and also could you tell him eddie didn't kill you? we've literally gone through hell to keep eddie hidden from him" "yeah it would be nice to not be wanted again :')" chrissy looked at the two boys. "i guess i could go tell him. but how are we gonna get back to earth?" 

"i know a way"

to be continued

see you next time my little foxes