8-ERET!

It had been about 2 days since Aimsey surprised me with plane tickets to MY HOMETOWN!
turns out that the Eret phone call was just a distraction... Until I found out I would be meeting him today.

"Hey, Eret is coming over in 30 minutes, is everything clean?"

I yelled to Aimsey who was downstairs making some snacks for our hang out.

"Yeah, it's all clean, just need you to tidy up the bedroom!"

I started cleaning but noticed something out of the corner of my eye; it was a small blue box with the name of a jewelry store on the front. I walked downstairs with the box and into the living room where Aimsey was sitting.

"King what's this?"

Aimsey looked up at the box and sighed.

"No no no gosh darn it! You weren't supposed to see that yet!"

"What? What is it?"

"It was supposed to be for a date I was going to take you on... For our 1-month anniversary, but I guess I'll give it to you now so go ahead and open it up!"

I carefully took the lid off the box and gasped at the piece sitting inside; it was a silver chain with a Queen's crown charm on it. On the crown were three stones: a teel
Aquamarine, a peridot and a garnet.

"Oh my gosh Aimsey it's beautiful, how did you know-"

"What to get you? Your favorite color is green, and your birthstone is peridot, my favorite color is teel and aquamarine is very pretty, Garnet has always been one of our favorites... Oh! And the crown is of course because you're MY queen"

I teared up a little bit at Aimsey's words, she helped me put the necklace on and a couple minutes later we hear a knock at the door.

"It's most likely Eret! I'll go get it"

Aimsey rushed to the door and unlocked it. There stood Eret, a warm smile on their face and a small plate of cookies in their hand. They gave Aimsey a side hug and stepped inside.

"Aimsey! It's lovely to see you again!"

"Eret! So glad you could make it, come meet Ari!"

Aimsey dragged Eret over to where I was sitting, they gave me a small wave and sat down on on of the armchairs.

"Ari this is Eret, Eret this is my girlfriend Ari!"

"Very nice to meet you! I've heard a lot about you from Aimsey"

"Really? What kinds of things have you heard about me?"

"Aimsey likes you... Like a lot"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH! ERET BROUGHT COOKIES LET'S EAT!"

Eret and I started laughing at Aimsey's attempt to change the subject, but we went along with it anyway.

"Oh, these are so good! Eret did you make these?"

"Yeah, I did thanks, I always bring some over whenever I visit Aimsey"

We ate the cookies while making some small talk, I learned a lot about Eret and even some things about Aimsey.