The Second "He who is sealed"

This morning, from the attic I saw the woman who will live in this house replacing the descendants of the damned man who sealed me in a book and warned all his descendants never to approach that damn book. Even the old boy also warned this young lady in the same way. But I saw something interesting with this woman, so I decided to watch her as the sun began to set because that was the only time when I could move freely like a ghost in the house and the ground in this housing environment.

This woman arranged bottles, odd boxes, and brushes of different sizes on the dresser in the dressing room, then she headed for the shelves and drawers. There she arranges her clothes and also owh some clothes with laces and a little bit transparent that look like undergarments but look naughty enough, I wonder what she looks like when she wears them in front of me. Maybe they could excite me after centuries of being sealed and not feeling the softness and warmth of a woman's body, a wide grin appeared on my face just imagining this woman wearing one of those undergarments and sitting and grinding in my lap like a needy little puppy. Honestly, I love the red one, she must look so thrilling. Now she went to a different room. She took out things that looked like they were for painting and arrange them meticulously, as I saw some of the paintings that weren't already propped up against the walls. She likes to paint. Then she opened a few boxes of books, a wicked smile rising on my face. I know how to lure her to free me from that book.

Ah, she sorts her books by their type. I looked back at her while sitting on the single sofa chair in this room, she has a pretty good spatial sense. Placed a chair by the window overlooking the small river and forest across it and with a small round table right beside the chair. She had a lot of books, and this room looks like a small library, interesting, this woman is really interesting. I was a little surprised when he suddenly looked at me, did she actually see me or was it just a coincidence?

I can't take my eyes off of her two dark brown eyes, which turns out her right iris to be a slightly lighter colour than her left iris, what a beautiful eyes colour. And she has shoulder-length dark brown hair straight at the top and a little bit wavy at the bottom, perhaps she can grow them longer for me to get easy to hold when I-, fuck! She surprised me by extending her hand toward the art shelf close to my head for checking the time in the square thing she has.

She then walks out of the room to the kitchen, she is hungry. I followed her to see what will she cook for her supper. Hmm... a toasts with smoked beef and a cup of tea. Smells like chamomile tea. I watch her while leaning my back on the wall nearby the fireplace. She watching something on her other square thing bigger than before, I wonder what are those square things actually.

She put her plate in the sink and then headed to the bathroom inside her bedroom. And I still follow her, I wanna know her more so I can decide the way I can lure her to free me from this seal. There, she brushes her pearly teeth, washes her face and applies some water from that weird-shaped bottle and puts on some ointment that smells like a flower. After everything is done she's stripping all of her clothes and gets into bed. What a naughty little puppy, sleep with no sleepwear just as bare as when she was born. didn't she think that maybe someone or something was watching her when she was at her most vulnerable? but it's okay, in this room there's only her and me. I will also really enjoy this very beautiful view. Ah if I still have the physical form like before being sealed I will gladly join her in the bed, enjoying every inch of her body. My eyes darkened by the sight of her stark-naked body. Imagining how soft her honey-tanned skin is under my touch, hearing her writhing and moaning in pleasure underneath me when I am deep inside her, I can't wait but patience is a virtue. I must be patient until she submits completely to me.

For tonight, I'll just watch her sleep peacefully enjoying my beautiful view all night, all by myself.

Good night my naughty little puppy.