FIFTY-ONE

double update!!!

______________

"welcome to my humble abode!"

mason smiled, as he ushered thea, the last of the group, to enter his house.

thea scoffed rolling her eyes, "humble? more like mansion."

she surprisingly felt really comfortable with them, being able to joke about anything.

"yeah yeah whatever," mason scoffed back, lightly pushing her.

"so how did you find the match?" kepa asked politely, btih taking their shoes off at the door.

"really good actually," thea answered, "considering its the first game i have seen in real life!"

kepa's eyebrows raises. "really!"

thea nodded, before being dragged away by christian into another question.

---------------

"right. we've ordered dinner and decided on the film. anything else?" mason double checked.

"nope," ben answer immediately, flopping onto the couch. he patted the seat next to her for thea to sit down.

the german girl nodded, slouching down, crossing her legs.

"god, i could have a nap now," ben yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"me too," thea spoke in agreement, "i've been up since 8."

"well i've been up since 7."

thea narrowed her eyes, sticking her tongue out childishly at the brunette boy. he glared at her before slouching down with his hands in his pockets, resting his head on her shoulder. she reciprocated, resting her head on his. the german girl could tell their friends was going to be very "back and forth" like this.

not that she minded. he, in fact, reminded her of the male version of herself.

"well, i actually got up at 6am. so beat that."

thea rolled her eyes at kai who plopped himself down on the other side of her.

"why were you up so early?" ben asked, giving him a look.

"clearly couldn't sleep with the idea of meeting me ag- for the first time!" thea joked, hoping she covered up her little mistake.

ben didn't seem to notice, snorting at her joke. kai just huffed, his cheeks tinting pink as he gave thea a look.

kai, in fact, was like thea in some way, but in some ways he was the completely opposite. but whatever way it was, they just fitted together.

"hey thea, whats your instagram?" mason asked, who was standing up a few metres in front of her.

mason, in fact, reminded her of the male version of heidi.