1

A/N: I have no other explanation for this other than watching some videos where Ally's height difference with the girls was shown and thinking she is actually the most adorable human on the planet.

Maybe you'll read and enjoy it, though? :)

---------------------

Ally huffed as she dug through the cabinets of the pantry and searched for the bag of mini peanut butter cups Lauren had said were in there.

She was in the mood to make cookies and thought the candy would make a good substitution for chocolate chips since she wanted something a little bit different.

However, apparently the bag was no longer in the pantry.

"Lauren!" Ally called, a slight whine tinting her voice.

A few moments later, Lauren appeared, poking her head into the kitchen. "What's up, Allycat?"

"I can't find the peanut butter cups. Are you sure there were any left?"

"Hmmm," Lauren hummed in thought, tilting her head slightly. Then she laughed and smiled sheepishly. "Oops, sorry, Als. I moved them to the very, very top of the pantry, completely out of sight. I didn't want Dinah eating them, and she wouldn't look up there."

Ally turned and looked back at the cupboard and then groaned. "I can barely reach the third shelf even with the step-stool," she whined. "I don't even think I can find them if I climbed on the counter."

"I got it, babe," Lauren said. She climbed up on the counter top and reached back on the top shelf, procuring the elusive bag of candy. She tossed the bag to Ally, and then started to climb down.

"Please, please, please be careful," Ally mumbled as she watched the younger woman hop down from the counter.

Lauren landed safely on the floor and laughed. "All good, babe," she promised. She dropped a kiss to Ally's cheek. "Anything else you need?"

"Actually, could you get the stand mixer down?" she asked, pouting slightly. "It's high up and heavy."

"Of course. Can't have it falling on your pretty little head," Lauren said seriously.

"Ugh, why can't we just keep things where I can reach them."

-----------------

"Someone got an Uber, right?" Dinah asked over the loud club music.

"Yes, for the fifth time in three minutes," Normani answered, flicking the younger woman's ear. "Ally ordered one while you and Lo went to the bathroom. Pay attention, woman."

Dinah just stared blankly. "Too many words, Mani. I'm drunk."

Normani rolled her eyes and shoved the taller blonde over towards Lauren. "You handle her."

"Why me?" Lauren asked.

"Because I might stab her, and Ally's too short to deal with a drunk Dinah."

"Excuse you," Ally interjected, glaring at Normani. "I could handle it."

"Yeah, well, Lauren isn't completely drunk, so she can do it," Normani stated. "Plus, if Dinah trips over herself and falls, I don't need her taking out our little sunshine. I'm just looking out for you."

Ally rolled her eyes but didn't argue. She glanced at her phone and noticed a new notification. "Our ride's here," she announced. "You get to carry their purses then," she said to Normani, pushing Lauren and Dinah's bags towards her.

Normani shrugged and picked up the bags and led the way out of the club.

"Dinah, come on," Lauren grumbled as she tried to drag the younger woman along.

"No, wait, I'm hungry," Dinah said, attempting to pry Lauren's hands off of her.

"I will make you food when we get home, just come on. Our ride's here."

"I want pancakes, Ralph."

Lauren huffed and shoved Dinah forward. "Fine. Just come on."

Ally looked at Normani and sighed reluctantly. "Alright, fine. I probably didn't want to deal with that."

"And that's just Dinah Jane on a somewhat tame night," Normani pointed out.

"You're still a jerk for making me do this," Lauren grumbled, wrapping her arms around Dinah's shoulders to drag her towards the exit so the younger woman couldn't run off.

As they exited the club, Ally groaned and looked up at the night sky. "Why? Why? Of all the vehicles?" she asked rhetorically and threw her hands up.

Their Uber driver had arrived in a lifted four door Jeep Wrangler.

Dinah stopped wrestling with Lauren to assess the scene. "Smalls, you even gonna be able to get in that? You might need a running start."

"I hate you so much," Ally grumbled.

Lauren pushed Dinah forward and made her climb up into the Jeep and into the back row before climbing in herself.

"Why are we sitting in the back?" Dinah whined.

"Because you made fun of Ally, idiot," Lauren replied.

Normani folded the seat back and then turned to Ally. "Want some help? I can give you a boost." She flexed her arms with a grin. "I've got muscles." 

Ally chuckled softly but nodded. Normani wrapped her arms around Ally's waist and lifted the older woman as Ally pulled herself up using the front passenger seat.

"Thank god we don't have to leave Smalls behind."

Lauren smacked Dinah's arm. "We would leave you behind before we left Ally."

"Hey, rude. I'm not the one that has to have help getting into a car."

Ally huffed. "It's not my fault. Leave me alone."

"Okay, just don't fall flat on your face when we get out. I like your face the way it is."

Next time, Ally was making sure they got a car of normal height.

---------------------

"Has anyone seen my phone?"

Normani and Lauren looked up from the couch at Ally's question. Dinah, who laid across the two, kept scrolling on her phone, completely unbothered.

"Uh, no. I haven't," Lauren answere. "Is it lost in your blankets? Or under your bed? That happens to me a lot."

Ally shook her head. "I already looked. It's not in my room."

"I could call it," Normani suggested, already dialing.

Ally frowned as she heard her phone ringing in the direction of the kitchen. "What the hell?" she mumbled as she stalked off to the kitchen.

Normani and Lauren shared a curious look, and then Normani shoved Dinah off them and onto the floor.

"You could have just asked me to move, bitch," Dinah grumbled as she rolled over to push herself up.

The three entered the kitchen, and Ally turned to them with a glare.

"Which one of you put my phone on top of the fridge?" she demanded. "And hid the step ladder?"

Normani and Lauren looked puzzled, just as confused as to why Ally's phone was on top of the fridge.

Dinah walked over and stood on her tiptoes to reach and grab the device. She turned back and handed it to Ally. "Don't eat my ice cream, Smalls."

--------------

A/N: Hopefully you enjoyed, let me know what you think! :)

Can be interpreted as platonic or poly OT4 tbh, I'll leave that up to you.