Charlottes p.o.v

I'm 17, a grade above Sarah , and I was getting ready for the party when my father walked in.

"What in the hell do you think your doing?" Father asked angrily

"Getting ready t-to go to the p-party with s-Sarah" I managed to stammer as I shrunk away from father.

Dad then walked up to me and slapped me hard, I bit my lip hard tasting the blood that had started to drip. "You look like a slut." he spat.

"D-dad" I managed to say before trying to block my face , just now noticing that I had been crying. I feel as if I could run away with anyone , and feel as if I was in paradise. away from my abusive father.
He then punched the top of my head , a new knot forming on the top of my head within seconds. A indescribable pain shot through my head , I clutched my head rocking back and forth sobbing. "dad leave me alone!!!" I screamed in fear , then tried to shrink back even more when I noticed my dad could have gotten mad at me over that. I looked up at his face to see his eyes glazed over , and I had not noticed 'till now that his breathe stunk of alcohol. I suddenly got up grabbed my makeup and outfit from my counter and ran up the stairs to my spare room and locked the door then went to the closet which held a secret room there I also locked the door behind me. I finished everything and went outside to wait on Sarah. Hope she doesn't notice anything wrong. she always seems to notice when something has happened..

A/N - So this might have been a little bit of a surprise on how each character has some family issues, the family who doesn't give enough attention , the abusive family and the argumentive family. Although Sarah and luke will still be the main characters , you will see a lot of Charlotte throughout this story.