Chapter 4: The exclamation mark

The only thing that's keep P unfocused from the events that she didn't witness that day was the gem that she found after F ran over G. It looked like it was connectable, and it looked like you can disconnect it as well. Possibly it was P's favorite color, yet also a darker shade of her skin color, which is kinda weird at first but understandable once you figured things out a bit more. But before P could think of any theories about the gem, her alarm clock rang, meaning it was time for her daily jog.

"About time that alarm clock rang. Im gonna need a new one soon." P said as she turned it off. "Im gonna take this gem with me, I don't want to lose it or someone try and steal it while Im gone." P exclaimed and she put the gem on a bracelet, put the bracelet on, and head on out for the thirty minutes jog she does weekly. Once a week, P does a morning jog around the town before everyone else wakes up, that's why she's usually the first one up in the morning, always a early bird she is. There are times where she leaves a flower at G's house before continuing, but this morning jog wasn't like any other, in a few moments, she realized that her running speed was increasing a bit more. It increases 5.8 more speed per second, which is making her faster and faster, P wasn't even forcing herself to go faster. "Huh? What's going on? I usually go fast but this is getting too fast!" P exclaimed as she started to get faster each second. "I don't remember having a speed boast!!" P shouted

In a few moments she was going extremely fast, faster than the speed of sound. If the others were awake by now, it'll be hard to see P running this fast in the morning. Not even a few seconds later, P was back at her house in a flash! "How the- that wasn't even for 30 minutes! It was like, 0.01 seconds!" P exclaimed as she looked at her watch. "That's even faster than Q's speed!" P mentioned. Then she looks at her handmade bracelet with the gem on it. It turns out that the gem was glowing the whole time during her run.

"Is that just part of it or.." P questioned herself as she stared at the glowing gem. "Maybe if I just walk, it should be fine." P said, thinking it'll work, but by the first step she took, she was speed walking. "Ok, now Im speed walking like Im in a hurry. I mean its not gonna be suspicious to anyone right?" P questioned while speed walking, "Nope, they will notice about it. Maybe if I can just slow down a bit, hopefully I can walk normally and go on about my day." P said, hoping that things would be normal in a few minutes.

(Time skip: 11:00AM)

So it's been a few hours and yet nothing was normal, P still was going fast everytime she moved her legs, its like she couldn't control them anymore. "Seriously, what is even happening to my legs!? Its like a spider who has no chill, or some lizard who's life is in danger!" P explained how her legs are moving while trying to gain control again.

Suddenly, after she managed to stop herself, she felt a sudden magical feeling in her. A feeling of something new to her, a good feeling. Before she could guess what it is, she heard a knock on the door, she remembered that her boyfriend G was coming over today, and since she left that flower at his doorstep, she knew that he had a gift for her as well. "I'll be there in a minute!" P exclaimed as she quickly went up the stairs to try and take the gem off the bracelet, but it wouldn't come off, so she took of the whole bracelet and placed it under the pillow of her bed before going back downstairs and opening the door. "Hey there babe." G said before kissing P on the cheek. "Hi lovely." P said before closing the door and locking it.

"I saw the flower at my doorstep this morning, I knew you took your daily jog a few hours earlier." G said mentioning about her jogging session weekly. "Yep, I did! You know me, running around the town weekly.." P said nervously, trying to hide the fact that something strange happened during her jog, "Are you ok? You sound pretty nervous." G asked P in a worried tone, "O-oh. Yeah Im alright. Im positively sure Im ok." P said, making sure G will be ok, she didn't want him to be worried at all, no matter what.