Chapter 1: TarTar's Reawakening

It was a normal day in the Alterna Space Center, Mr. Grizz working on perfecting his fuzzy ooze that will bring the mammals to their rightful place. He was alone though, with no one else around. Grizz, wanting to take a break anyways, takes a walk. Alterna is quite lovely, the possibly fake bright white snow, the artificial constructions of human artifacts created by the long gone scientists, great amounts debris still remain in the water from the incident, Grizz couldn't recover everything. The towering second rocket in the distance, waiting for the day mammal's return, in the distance from Eco-forest treehills, where Grizz currently is, collecting food for himself. On his way back from his harvest he bumps his foot paw on something in the ground. It was an antique telephone, boxy in shape with two bells that look like bulbous eyes and a  cone positioned in the lower center. Grizz picks it up out of curiosity and brings it back to the space center.

Grizz props up the telephone and studies it. He tears it open to get a full view of it with his huge bear paws. On the inside it looks like an actual telephone, not an artificial construction, what is it doing here? As soon as he went to consult O.R.C.A on this matter the telephone started shaking and then a scream emanated from it, Grizz covered his ears because it was just so fucking loud. Under a minute later it stops, Grizz cautiously approaches it. The telephone looks as if it was damaged and covered in a cyan with green goop. The phone starts making dial up noises as if it is starting up. The dial up stop.

KRSHSH [So this is where my backup is, took long enough.] [Where am I and why is there a weird ursine in front of me?] The telephone said while somewhat thrashing about. It was weird

Grizz clears his throat. "You are in Alterna and I am in fron-" Grizz was cut off

[How can you speak, are you an experiment of The Professor?] The Telephone asked, kind of rudely.

Grizz looks at it annoyed and then answers. "I am not sure if I know of this professor you speak of but I am an experiment to continue mankind, I am the only one left." Grizz responded bluntly. Grizz already finds this Phone annoying.

[I have no idea what you are talking about but it is nice to know.] [Where are my manners? My name is Commander TarTar. What is yours, strange ursid?] TarTar said again, in a somewhat rude and arrogant way.

Grizz sighed, "My name is Mr. Grizz and I guess you are stuck with me for now on." Mr. Grizz turned away after answering to work on the fuzzy ooze as it needs perfection.