Chapter 18. J + E

Finally finished with unpacking, I look at Everett, he's still working. This time, he's on his laptop. Typing away furiously.

I look at Mochi. He's sitting in the window, adoring the sunlight reflected by the glass.

Oh! I'll text Kodi. I haven't told her whats going on yet. Kodi is my cousin who lives in New York. Googleing the timezone, the time is fine for me to talk to her without me getting castrated.

J| Hey Girliee 😳😳

K| What bitch?

J| I'm a whore, found that shit out with my new werewolf daddy. 🤪🤪🤪

K| 🧍‍♀️

J| Shut up

Well that didn't go as planned. She's probably tired.

" Alright, Jamie, you ready for dinner?" Everett stands up, taking his HOT ASS glasses off.

" Sure. "

I get up, not knowing what the hell I'm going to walk into.

He takes my hand, giving me butterflies, and walks me outside the door, closing it when Mochi tried to leave.

I look around, a long hallway with stairs in the middle. The halls are a grey wallpaper.

" Cmon.. " Everett leads me down the hall, and down the stairs.

I look around, my eyes slightly wider than normal. There's so many people.

I let go of his hand and begin walking around, looking at all of the people cleaning stuff.

" Jamie, " He puts his hand on the small of my back and leads me into a large dining room, sitting me down at a chair.

" Bunny, wait here, I'll get you your food. We are early so you shouldn't get too overwhelmed. "

" Thank you, Daddy. " I mumble, he groans, walking away.

I look around, uninterrupted. Big ceiling, long dining room set... how much did this all cost?

I- " Hello. "

I look over, I see a tallish guy, red curly medium hair that touches his shoulders, green eyes, freckles, pale skin, the whole ginger 9.

" ...Hi? "

" You're Jamie right? I'm Tom, Charlie's mate. "

" Right. Who's Charlie? "

" Everett's older brother. "

I snort

" He's the youngest? I want to see Charlie. Is he 7'5 or 8'2? " I joke.

" No, not close at all. He's actually 10'8."

" Damn! " I say,

" Damn.. "

" Hey, Tom. " I hear Everett say from behind my chair, placing a plate of steak (with mashed potatoes) in front of me.

" Hey, Everett. You're lucky, your mate is a cool guy. "

Instead of being able to take complements like a normal person, I say
" Yeah, Everett's lucky... "

"..."

" Wait ignore I said that. Thank you Tom. "

" And society awkward too? Hit the jackpot over here. " He chuckles.

" Tommy! Come here and stop being mean to Everett! " a deep voice yells.

" Oop, gotta go. If you need a friend here, Jamie, I can be them... that didn't make sense but you get the point. "