Hypothetically..

"Oh my God, Marina! There you are! Fez said you went there last night and ended up leaving.. again..." I tried blinking myself out of my daze. Not sure if I was just sleeping or just completely out of it. I may have gotten a little carried away earlier and took some more drugs after Cassie's little bitch fit. Crushed some up and.. well you know. Guess I dozed off on the couch.. ow.. Floor now I guess.

"Marina.. Did- Are you high?" I blinked up at her, trying hard to process her words before my head rolled back some. That noise you make when your trying to keep a laugh in sounding out, dramatically as I let myself fall back to the floor, not able to keep the laughs in.

"Nooo?" I tried stopping for a second, failing at dropping my smile or keeping my laughs at bay.

"Marina.." I shook my head at her, pulling myself up to the couch as she sat down, looking down at me. Me being blind to the look in her eyes at the current moment, happy I didn't have to focus on the look. Knowing how much I was hurting those around me, but still unable to stop myself.

"Lexi I gotta tell you a secret!" I whispered harshly, looking at her intently as she looked at me, almost scared. But she was curious, so she leaned forward a bit, raising a brow at me.

"What is it?" I looked around exaggeratedly, my head rolling as my body felt to heavy to actually move, so gravity did most of the work for me. I chuckled out, quickly turning into a giggle as I leaned closer to her, her leaning her head slightly closer.

"Your sister fucked a sexually confused boy.. Who's daddy also has a kink for trans.." I pulled back suddenly, my laughing booming out as I slammed back against the other side of the couch, head hanging over the back as I continued laughing out hysterically. The twisted love story Cassie thought she had going on, I knew the truth! And that was there wasn't a love story between the two, I doubt Nate even likes Cassie and only did her to piss Maddie off. I mean, who knows, maybe there was a slight chance he did like her, but love? Please..

"Wait.. you mean.." I laughed out breathlessly, head swaying as I nodded faintly.

"Ye-P." I popped the p. Another short fit of giggles coming out with it. The sudden self reminder coming to mind as I sat up quickly from my spot, grabbing Lexi's arm. She, who once looked in deep thought, suddenly jumped, surprised by my sudden and frantic actions.

"Were you with Feeeez?" I grinned wickedly, leaning on the back of the couch this time, sitting up and facing her. Her giving me an almost woeful smile.

"Yeah. I went to talk to him about the play. We talked about you.. Marina he says you don't have to fee-" I smiled over her attempt, waving a hand to try and cut her off as my eyes were closed as my mind still swayed.

"Oh, so you tell Fez about the play but not me?" I smiled mockingly, using all my energy to crack my eyes open to peak at her. I let my head fall back completely, my eyes closing after I register her spooked smile.

"Shh! I don't want Cassie to hear. Especially now." I chuckled goofily.

"You mean cause she fucked her best friend's boytoy?" I questioned obviously.

"Shhh, it's a big deal, Marina. You know my mom made me hide all the knives this morning? All of them!" I shook my head, gravity taking over my body, causing me to slowly slide down the back of the couch, laying back against the end of the couch now. I let my head hang over the side again, an arm draped over the back, another arm hanging over the side of the couch as well as my legs.

I sucked my teeth at her, a leg rocking back and forth as I practically bitched slapped the air.

"Man, if she really wanted to kill herself she'd find a way to do so without using a knife." See if I was sober, maybe than I would have felt bad for saying that. I'm sure the last thing she wanted to do was worry about her sister killing herself, let alone think of all the ways she could do so.