Chapter 16: Glamrock Freddy Can't See Her...

While making sure my fucked up shoulder wasn't bleeding out too much, I attempted to open the exit at the entry. That rabbit lady was still skipping around looking for me. Should I call Glamrock Freddy to help hide me? I don't think I have a choice... so I called him by the watch. I waited for a few seconds or so, then I heard footsteps. Please be Glamrock Freddy, PLEASE be Glamrock Freddy! I can't die now! I said in my head hoping for my life right now. It couldn't be the rabbit lady, the footsteps are big and hard. It could be Glamrock Freddy's friends! Uh oh... maybe I should've hid in case it wasn't him.

"Y/N, where are you? Are you here?" The animatronic whispered his very familiar voice which made me sigh in relief.

"Freddy!" I run up to him and hug him, he was a little shocked. But he hugged back gently, I suddenly felt safe again. But also in a little pain because some jolted from my injured arm, I quickly covered it after our hug hoping he didn't notice.

"What's going on? Why did you need me?"

"That dancing rabbit lady, she's after me. I saw her skipping to Bonnie Bowling behind the food area. Then when I followed 'cause I was curious, I saw-" I couldn't say it. I couldn't say what I saw in that room... not to Glamrock Freddy. He'd want to go to him, he'd want to save him... "I saw uh, the rabbit lady. Yeah, then she chased me..." That was a stupid excuse, now he'll think I was stupid.

"You shouldn't have followed her, Y/N. We still don't know how dangerous she is- hang on, what happened to your shoulder!?" Glamrock Freddy bent down and moved my hand off of my shoulder to examine it. "Did... did she do this to you...?"

"Well... yes, but it's not that bad!"

"No... it's very bad. You're bleeding everywhere, I need to take you to a first-aid station." The without my permission or consent, Glamrock Freddy picks me up bridal style!

Glamrock Freddy then sneaks around the Pizzaplex and takes me without letting me go to the closest first-aid station he could find. Then he places me gently down onto the seat and gets a bandage. He instructs me to hold out my injured arm, I don't say anything and do as told. That was really weird and unexpected. But I guess he just wanted us to go faster...

"There you go, I can do anything about your clothing... but we do have merch if you wanna use one of those?" Glamrock Freddy explains. "But uh... we only have shirts, no jeans or pants... unless, I don't think we do... maybe we do...?"

"It's okay, Freddy. I'll just stay in these clothes for now." I reply, although it would be cool to have a merch shirt... but I couldn't just take one, either way I'd probably force Glamrock Freddy to take the money for it. I don't wanna seem rude and just casually get it for free unlike everyone else.

"If you say so, superstar."

Superstar... I don't know why, but hearing him say that to me just makes me feel so happy. I smile, he smiles back and his ears perk up. Suddenly, there was a noise. Oh no! Was it that rabbit lady? I'm so dead, we're so dead! Glamrock Freddy stands, he heard the noise. There she was. Right there, in the hallway.

"Freddy she's here!" I tell him holding onto his arm.

"Where? I don't see her..." Glamrock Freddy replied, my eyes widen.

"What...? But she's right there in the hallway...?"

I pointed to where she was, staring at me with a knife in her hand. Glamrock Freddy was confused. Could he not see her? Well, that doesn't help. I hope he doesn't think I'm going crazy, she couldn't be a hallucination, she hurt me! Glamrock Freddy takes me by the arm that wasn't injured and runs straight toward her! I know he couldn't see her, but that doesn't mean he had to run through her!

We managed to go past without her attacking, she only stared. She didn't follow, she just stood there. We ran all the way into Bonnie Bowling. No... he'll see Glamrock Bonnie if we go behind the food area! But he runs past the food area with me and stops looking up at the stage with red curtain. Glamrock Bonnie's mini stage. Glamrock Freddy sighs, his ears now drooped down. I look up at his upset face, then look at the curtained stage. We were silent for a moment...

"I would've much rather not come up here anymore..." Glamrock Freddy finally spoke. "I know it's only been a day... but I miss him so much."

I take a glance at the back of the food area. I know I can't show him, he'd be desperate to fix him. I don't have every piece yet, I'll have to wait. I realised I didn't check the time lately. I looked and saw, it was 4:50AM! In about an hour and ten minutes I'll be able to leave! Then I can apologise to the Aftons. Especially William... and Michael. They're probably worried sick!

"Are you alright?" Glamrock Freddy suddenly asks me, I look up at him. He was looking at the back door of the food area. "This is where you followed her right?"

"Yes." I answer. Glamrock Freddy started to walk over toward the door! "No!" I grab his hand, he looks at me in shock.

"What? What's wrong, Y/N?"

"Uh, nothing... we don't need to go in there. You can't see her anyway..."

"Yes, but you can. If you find out where she is, we could figure out a way for me to see her as well."

"There you are! Freddy!? What are you doing with Y/N? I told you to bring her/him/them to me if you found them/her/him!" Officer Vanessa suddenly appeared! Glamrock Freddy knew he was in trouble now.