Introduction

Whenever i look at him, he surprises me with his looks no matter how many times I've seen him. He's so beautiful and so smart and so funny, that I sometimes forget my own name when looking at him. He's perfect in every way and that is what makes us friends. He is everything I'm not; and if there's one thing that I have found out is that there's something special about each other. We complement each other and we balance each other out; there just seems to be some kind of balance between them. That isn't a problem though because it's the best relationship I've ever had. I really feel a connection with him. And whenever we make eye contact, we just laugh it off. The sound of his voice is really smoothing and relieving too.
I really enjoy listening to him. Whenever it's the two of us together, we always seem to find some kind of fun to do. If someone sees me and him laughing together, I don't think they'd believe that I could have that much fun with anyone else. But they would see that. They would see me laughing with him. I mean, we're good friends. We can just laugh like that without worrying about anything or people saying stupid things about us. He doesn't care what anyone says about us. He just thinks that we should have fun and that means that everyone should have fun too. That's one of the things i love about him.
I love it when he looks at me with those dark brown eyes and smiles at me with that ear to ear grin. He has such dimples on both sides that I swear sometimes he looks like a little kid. His smile lights up his whole face and it feels like his eyes are shining. And it all seems to glow even brighter when he talks. It's almost magical! And every time I get to be alone with him, he seems to bring the same feeling into me.
That's what I think about when I am with him. It's always been that way. Since the first moment we met. Ever since he showed up by my locker that day. Since we became friends, we've been inseparable. I don't think I could live without him. I don't think I could survive without him. I think that there hasn't been a time that he wasn't around. Every single day is spent with him in some way or another.
And that's okay with me. Because I love him so damn much!
And I wouldn't change anything for the world.