-❤💔˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Goodbye?

A few years later...

Takemichi and Sanzu was walking down the highway.Sanzu keep looking Takemichi.Takemichi sometimes took a glance at Sanzu looking at him from time to time and he also notice that he is blushing.Takemichi knew from the beginning that Sanzu has a huge crush on him after that accident Takemichi begin to notice Sanzu become clingy and never let go by Takemichi side.Takemichi was just waiting for him to confess that he liked (love) him.

Sometimes Takemichi would look at Sanzu without knowing him.He thought that Sanzu acted cute towards him he doesn't mind if Sanzu being his side and sometimes hold hands with him.He also grows feeling towards the scar boy even they are just a child they looked like a teenager being sweet towards each other.

After some hour Sanzu has enough.He drag Takemichi in the beach the sun was about to set from the horizon.
The two males just sat in the sand and look at the horizon become dark.Silent.It was silent, yet it was comfortable for both males has they enjoy the silent around them.

Sanzu pov:

I then look at Michi from the side.Whom he also looked at me we are so close that our nose almost touch.Those beautiful ocean eyes kept looking at me!I didn't even know that I was red like a tomato has he keep looking at me and I cant help but look at him from his right eyes to his soft pinkish lips and then to his left eye.He them finally spoke to me.

Takemichi:Are you gonna keep you're feelings to your self?Sanzu-kun?

Sanzu was abit taken a back from the word he was abit shock.

Sanzu:Wh–w-what d-do you mean b-b·by th—at?!

was abit shock and stunned voice..

Sanzu mind:Did he know that I like hi–no!loved him?!

Takemichi:I'm not stupid Sanzu-kun.he pout at him which it was adorable for Sanzu.

Takemichi:Is it obvious?you like me not just a 'Friend' Sanzu-kun I can see trough your eyes dummy.

Takichi playfully punch him in the chest

Sanzu cant even talk he was shock he has no words.
Hecamt control his nervousness towards him especially his heart who couldn't stop beating so fast.He then spoke.

Sanzu:Then...W-hat's is your ans—wer?

Takemichi then stop looking at him and look back at the horizon.He was also blushing abit which Sanzu notice.he then look back at Sans and just smile at him.

Takemchi lean towards Sanzu and whisper to him

Takemichi:I thought you already knew my answer~

Takemichi kiss Sanzu right scar and just smile at him.

Sanzu then hug Takemichi and he was also hugged back from Takemichi.Sanzu can't even speak he almost cry out of joy that his crush from almost a year has finally accepted him jas his boyfriend!He cant believe it he is the most happiest boy in the whole world!

He smile and let go the hug and he then .look at Takemichi and lean for a kiss.Takemichi also kissed him back.

Then then stop and Sanzu look at Takemichi look at him with a sad smile.

Takemichi:Sanzu I have to tell you something..

Sanzu:what is it my michi?

Sanzu was worried about his boyfriend sudden emotion.

Takemichi:Sanzu...

Sanzu:Im listening....

Takemichi:Grandma,Hina and Me have to move away for some years.

Sanzu was shock not just a while ago he was over the moon and now he doesn't even know what he feels right now he was heartbroken from the messages that his love of his life said it to him in the face?Sanzu then let his mind  cool down for a bit not wanting to worry his michi towards him.

Sanzu:Where are you guys moving?

Takemichi:America..

Sanzu:when are you coming back?

Takemichi:Idk....but I will promise to you Sanzu-kun that I—we well vs back here in Tokyo.

Takemichi:But, let us enjoy pur last night...

Sanzu:Michi....when is you flight take off?

Takemichi:Tonight at 11pm...

Sanzu:I will drop you off later but,right now let us just enjoy our moment together one last time...

Sanzu smile sadly at Takemichi he then kiss him and they where off going somewhere injoying there self.