Thoma's day off

Just because you're Inazuma's fixer and housekeeper of the Kamisato clan doesn't mean you can't get overworked. But Thoma didn't quite receive that message earlier this morning.

Thoma woke up feeling a bit weirder than usual but brushed it off as staying up later than usual to help his Waka out with some important paperwork.
He was fine throughout the morning and late afternoon doing his usual household chores.

And even accompanying miss Kamisato for a leisurely stroll through Inazuma city and back, but now his body felt like stone not wanting to move more than a couple of steps every minute.

Again ignoring his body infavor of his remaining tasks he now wanderers through the halls of the Kamisato estate. Carrying a stack of papers in one hand and tea in the other as he makes his way towards the room of the head of the Kamisato clan, Kamisato Ayato.

Who already burried himself underneath a mountain of work and looked like he just woke up from the dead with those big bags under his eyes.

Thoma hates to be the bearer of bad news especially when he knows how hard his Waka is already working, but work must be done.

Thoma wishes he could shoulder some of Ayato's burdens but all he can do for him and his sister is to make sure that there attended to, well fed and in good health.

Thoma mentally cringed at the last thought Ayato didn't look 'in good health' at all these last few days but he still kept his composure and never once had Ayato complained about the amount of work he had to do, so neither did Thoma as a matter of fact he liked his work as a housekeeper and adorded his Waka and lady.

Their happiness meant the world to Thoma if they were happy, he was happy.

But what Thoma failed to realise was that his happiness and health also meant the world to both Kamisatos and they hopped that Thoma would also take himself and his body in mind.

Even if this was the nation of Eternity he couldn't keep overworking himself the way he did.

Thoma arrived at that oh so familiar door and with his hands full rather spoke then knocked.

Thoma: Waka! Tea break.
A moment of silence before Thaoma heard the rustling of paper and a calm but tired voice allowing entry.

Ayato: Come in, Thoma.
Thoma somehow managed to skillfully open the door to Ayato's room and let himself in.

There he was sitting at his desk flooded with papers, his master,  his Waka,  the head of the Kamisato clan, Kamisato Ayato.

Ayato was so busy looking at the papers he was holding that he didn't spare Thoma a glance as he walked in which means Ayato also missed the look of discomfort on Thoma's face as he walked towards him.

Thoma simply put the tea in front of Ayato while the papers were put on the already full desk. Thoma seated himself at the side of Ayato's desk.
Thoma: This tea is made of lavender melon with an added dash of honey.

Though busy Ayato put down his papers and took a sip of his tea. The aroma of the lavender melon reached Ayato's nose and he felt himself relax a little and the honey gave it just the right amount of sweetness that made the tea go down gently on his throat.

Ayato: Thank you, Thoma.
Ayato sighed in fondness, truly what he done to be blessed with Thoma? Celestia knows. Thoma always knows how to lighten Ayato's mood with the littlest things.

If he had to sume up Thoma in a few words they'd be: Kind, hard working, wonderful, lovely and all deserving of happiness. If only to name a few.
Ayato truly appreciated and addored Thoma, you could say Ayato loves him like family and more.