Chapter 3: Cloud

Y/N waved goodbye to Sandy as she watched Sandy cruising away on his boat back to his home. Y/N asked Sandy today if he was free and when she heard that he was, she asked him if he was willing to bring her to the Flower Fruit Mountain, where Wukong lived.

Y/N decided that she must see him and tell the story of what had happened, especially to Mei. Today has been a rough day for Mei because her mother called because of housing or something like that. 

Y/N turned around to face back the mountain. She sighed as she had to climb again. it would've been easy if Wukong had something installed to make the trip a bit easier for the visitors. But once the cute monkeys came into her mind, she couldn't hesitate and squealed in excitement. But she stopped when Wukong came into her mind. Since when? And why? She couldn't help but blush at the thought of Wukong.

She quickly shook her head to get Wukong off of her mind. She sighed as she looked at the mountain, then began to climb it. once she reached the top, the monkeys cheered as they greeted her with hugs and even small cute pecks on her cheeks. Y/N giggled through the whole procession of monkey love she got.

But then, a voice said behind her. It chuckled. "Ok, that's enough, monkeys."

The monkeys got quickly out of her and ran away with happy chirps. Y/N looked in the direction of the voice and saw it was Wukong, who looked at her with a smirk. They both hugged and then let go of each other. 

"What brings you here, peaches?" Wukong asked.

"Oh! You won't believe what happened today! it was this time about Mei!

Wukong looked stunned. "Mei? Isn't that a friend of the kid?"

Y/N nodded. "Yep, the energetic one."

Wukong nodded and made a cloud appear. He stuck out his Lego hand out to Y/N and once the girl took it with a blush, the Monkey King helped her get up to the cloud. As soon as Y/N made contact with the soft fluffy cloud, Y/N's eyes had hearts in them. "Oh! They're so soft!" She then laid down, causing her to sigh in bliss.

Wukong chuckled at the human enjoying his cloud a lot that he can make. He then laid down next to her and took brave enough courage to hold her hand in his Lego one. "Tell me. What did this Mei do?"