Unknown Ceremony

My pov
I seemed to be in a small space for a bed, I knew that I was in a coffin because I had a coffin bed where the dead lived underground. I used the tip of my finger and unlocked the door, I used all of my strength to get the heavy lid off and sat up and looked around. I picked up the dead bouquet from my side and carefully got out of the coffin, there were coffins floating around the room that I was in, I heard a few voices in the room next to me and followed it. I opened the door and there were only boys that I saw, one that caught my eye was a horned man that had skin as bright as the sun and hair as black as night. When I opened the door, I silently closed it which made a creak that caught the attention of the men in the room.

 When I opened the door, I silently closed it which made a creak that caught the attention of the men in the room

*This is what the boys saw*
"Um, hello...where am I?", the first boy that came up to me was a red-headed boy with a kind of grayish eyes that shined liked diamonds."You are at the Mirror Chamber at Night Raven College in Twisted Wonderland, who might you be, sir?","My name is Y/n M/n L/n, I was about to get married to a man I never met, honestly, why would my parents even force me to marry a man I have never met?!, I am sick of them, they can go f*ck themselves", I realized what I said and cleared my throat and looked away out of embarrassment, I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see the horned boy looking at me blankly but I saw concern and care in his eyes.