Unknown Ceremony part 2

The horned boy looked at me with concern and care. I haven't seen those two emotions in a long time after I got murdered, I felt a tear roll down my cheek and quickly wiped it away before he could see it. I felt his hand on my cheek and he pulled me into his chest and spoke comforting words to me." It's going to be alright, I'll keep you safe as long as you're here", I hugged him closer to me and buried my face into his chest and cried happily. My face was covered by my veil, I moved it back and saw all the boys looking at me like they were going to keep me safe.

*This is how he looked at you*"You are as beautiful as the moon lighting up the night sky, you're perfect in my eyes", he held me close by my waist until I heard a voice only I knew

"You are as beautiful as the moon lighting up the night sky, you're perfect in my eyes", he held me close by my waist until I heard a voice only I knew." Y/N L/N, WHERE ARE YOU, YOU B*TCH?!", I was holding onto the boy in front of me tighter, he held me protectively and we all heard footsteps, I began to cry and Malleus held onto me as the person stormed into the Mirror Chamber. "My love, there you are, I have been looking all over for y-,darling, whose this?"," I'm his fiancé, Malleus Draconia, prince of Briar Valley, I assume you are to be my soon-to-be bride's last fiancee, isn't that right, darling?", I nodded my head and held Malleus' hand before my ex-fiancee stomped towards me and tried to grab me but was stopped by Malleus. Malleus' eyes had fury and anger burning in his eyes before my ex ran away in fear and out of the school forever.