Empty Melody

The subtle sound of piano music filled the halls and empty ball room. His finger gliding over each key with grace and sophistication. His long vanta black hair falling onto his broad yet slender shoulders. He was one with his music .

A tune with no word
A empty melody indeed it is

My mother taught me that. But this melody was not empty . It was filled with raw emotion and i believe if words would be added it would disturb the emotions filled in the song.

"The song holds no meaning Y/n" he said not looking at me . His fingers just continued to move in harmony over the keys

"Not true my prince it holds raw emotion it holds meaning to you" i respond watching him carefully all his movements

"It feels empty to me " he told me his fingers no longer playing the beautiful music

"Im sorry your majesty" i bow my head down apologetically. I could feel his confusion

"Why would you be saying sorry Erin?" he asked lifting my head up by my chin with his thumb.

"I disturbed you" i muttered my eyes still looking down to the floor. I felt his hand move to my cheek

"There is absolutely no reason for you to b-...."

"Brother Sif and I would like you to join our Game of Hide and seek with the warriors three" Loki's voice was dimmed by the loud voice of his elder brother thor. His hand dropped from my cheek as he looked towards his brother.

3rd person

"Im occupied brother and that is childish games im no longer a child" Loki scoffed holding his chin up.

"Im a teenager and you a teenager loki we should have fun before time runs out and we become boring adults" thor whined making Loki scowl.

"We are adults thor" loki scowled making thor pull a annoyed expression. This made you chuckle at their childish banter.

Hearing the sweet sound of your chuckle , loki couldn't help but smile, a small soft smile towards you

"I will join you if Lady Y/n agrees to accompany me to the ball tonight" he said gesturing to you. Y/n had a shocked expression on your face.

"My prince i highly doubt your father would like someone of my stature to be at the ball for anything other then serving the guests" you state and from the corner of your eye you could see the nod prince thor had given.

"She is right brother, father wouldn't approve" Thor said backing you up. You felt the pang in your heart once he agreed.

"I do not care what Odin thinks Y/n  as your Prince i command you to accompany me to the ball tonight" he commanded.

"B-but i would not know what to wear" you stuttered playing with your fingers in nervousness.

"A dress will be supplied to you by tonight" and with that Loki walked with his brother leaving you with a smile on your face and blush on your cheeks.

(Time skip )

Erin's pov

Flowers bloomed beautifully underneath the moonlight.
The night we met

I did not expect the prince to borrow me such a beautiful gown. I stood infront of my body length mirror. I couldn't believe that the girl who stood infront of me was truly me Erin Cassandradottir . If my mother saw me now i wonder her she would react.

I was dressed in his colours. The dress itself a stunning Emerald shade. It was not a normal ball gown, instead of being flared out , it was more subtle yet elegant. It fit to my body like a glove. It came with a golden corset to bring forth the illusion of a hour glass waist. It was not tight at all and yet it gave me that. Golden sparkles covered the train of the dress like star dust, i was glad it was not a long one. A long slit on both sides freeing my long legs. Golden heels on my feet. My eyes trailed up to my shoulder where my mark laid i need to cover it up. Grabbing a golden shoulder protector worn by warriors i connected it to the one sided cape that matched the dress perfectly. It was a gift left to me by mother. It was a green, a very dark emerald that it came off a black. The train of the cape was long . I smiled once more at myself , letting from my natural curls fall onto the frame of my face .

 I smiled once more at myself , letting from my natural curls fall onto the frame of my face

Something like that....designed myself

Time skip

He was playing once again but this time his eyes never left you. You was breathtaking. He had made a right choice when it came to the dress. You made him feel things he had never felt before. It was odd and never felt theses feelings before only with you he felt it.

"Its absolutely beautiful my prince" you smiled resting her arms on the hood of the piano.

"Please call me Loki Y/n we're past such formalities" he smiled. A smile that made your heart pound faster then normal . A smile that will forever imprinted in your heart.

"Okay Pri- Loki "  you said. Hearing his name roll off your tongue he smiled as his cheeks were tainted in a light pink.

Odin on the other hand was not happy seeing the two together. Just as Y/n said he didn't want loki to be with someone of your stature. You were nothing more then a maid. Normally he did not care but this...this was humiliating. His son dancing with the help. What the other kings must be thinking.

they are teenages in this Au ♥