33

Listen to Unsteady by X Ambassadors <3

__________________________________

"Good morning handsome what are you cooking"Jennie mumbled back hugging Taehyung making him smile.

He faced her and held her face in his hands pecking her lips"i'm making waffles because Sunoo wanted to try it"Jennie nodded wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me"she whispered as they locked their foreheads together,he leaned in and their lips met kissing passionately"I love you Taehyung"

He stroked her cheek smiling"I love you too baby"Jennie hugged him and he chuckled"I'm gonna miss Sunoo but when we come back let's make sure to have a family day"he nodded placing his chin on her head.

"Eomma appa good morning"the little boy said rubbing his eyes making the two pull away and smile,Jennie opened her arms to hold him and he hugged her.

"How's my hero today"Taehyung said disturbing the waffles while Sunoo kept on clapping and pointing at the waffles"let's eat"

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Taehyung glanced at Jennie staring outside the window"baby"he held her hand and she looked at him.

"Don't worry I promise we'll make it up for Sunoo"she nodded playing with his fingers"after we settle in our mansion there we'll go on a date"

Jennie's eyes lit up with joy and she smiled looking down while he took as many glances as he can at his beautiful woman.

He never thought anything or anyone could come into his life and bring him a reason to live and fight for,at first he thought she was intimidating and rude but sexy although when he found out about her being close with Irene he was surprised wondering if it was fate or destiny which confused him because he doesn't believe in this neither love,he at first wanted to use Jennie as his sex toy but she made him happy and he didn't want to show her the side of him he hated.Being a monster was in his veins though that's what his step-dad told him,he told him having a weakness makes you weak,love makes you weak,even emotions make you weak but he didn't feel like that because when he found out about her past he cried letting it out and he realized he doesn't just love this woman.HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Taehyung backhugged Jennie who seemed astonished by the beautiful decorations and designs of the mansion"you like baby"

She giggled when he placed a kiss on her neck"stop you promised we'll go on a date"he smirked wanting to tease her"what do you mean princess i didn't do anything"

She turned around glaring at him making him laugh"fine come on let's go"he held her hand and she couldn't help but smile.

💍

"He went to Daejeon taking Jennie with him"Lucas informed causing Jackson to slam the table and glare at him"watch their every move"Lucas nodded walking out of the office.

Soon someone knocked on the door and Jackson allowed them to come in and he smiled when seeing who it was"Irene"

She smiled shyly walking behind him messaging his shoulders"how about we have dinner tonight"he said closing his eyes.

She leaned close to his ear"if you lay a hand on Jennie and Taehyung your dead motherfucker"he opened his eyes wide in shock.

She now stood in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at him"it was odd to me how you were so secretive so I decided to investigate about you a bit"