Christmas eve

JOBE POV
And here I was, with the girl of my dreams laid peacefully beside me , her long curly hair placed perfectly on her face,her plump lips,her round button nose and those soft pink cheeks.Nai was the prettiest girl my eyes had ever laid on.
There was something so soothing about her, Its as if when those soft esmerald green eyes of her were set on mine,time would stop.Her touch made me the most comforted and that smile would take away any single worry.

I was in love with her, I always had been.Mumsy was the one that made me realise,she said there was something special about us,it was something everyone seemed to perceive,'eyes speak what words can't',that's what she always said.

I felt her starting to wake up,and that's when both of those mesmerizing green eyes met mine."good morning sleepy head"her cheeks flustered,giving me a sweet smile to which she then leant in and pecked my lips.Good god,this girl was going to make me melt.Her face all of a sudden changed, with her eyes liting up and the biggest smile having formed on her face.She turned to look at me"JOBE ITS CHRISTMAS EVE",I died of cuteness and all I could do was chuckle having the biggest smile on my face.She then got all energized,putting her socks on and a jumper i let her the night before."QUICK WE NEED TO GET EVERYTHING READY".She grabbed my hand and pulled it towards her ,threw me some socks and a hoodie for me to put on and made her way out of the room in a rush "COME TO THE KITCHEN AS QUICK AS YOU CAN"
I was left in shock with the brightest smile on my face, could she be any better?.
END OF POV

"JUUUUDE,JADONNNN"I rushed down the stairs to the kitchen were these two were sat peacefully having their coffee.I was completely out of breath.They both looked at each other in confusion and then turned to look at me.Jadon put his cup of coffe down with worry on his face,"is everything okay?"I was stood there with the biggest smile on myface,my cheeks hurt from all the smiling.I nodded and they both turned to look at each other again.
They both looked at me a second time with uncertainty."then what's going on?","ITS CHRISTMAS EVE"they both gave me the ooooooh face and just in that second Jobe walked in.

Jude looked at his brother "I don't know what you did to her last night but she is now all hyper",Jadon chocked on his coffe and started coughing, Jude and him broke into laughter shortly after.Jobe got behind me and placed his arms around my neck,placing a soft kiss on my head, I grabbed both his hands and gave one a small kiss, to this, he squeezed mine and placed a kiss on my cheek.
He let go of me and went to make himself a coffe."Does anyone want one?"
I gave him the 'me'look and he smiled,his cute dimples showing.

I looked back at Jude and Jadon "As i was saying,It's christmas eve, remember?the boys and their girls are coming over to have dinner today"Jude and jadon looked up from their phones to face me and nodded."Okay so we need to go buy the food,cook it,wrap presents and decorate the table"Yes of course we left everything until the last minute.
Jobe walked past me,handed me my coffe and
sat down next to Jude in the kitchen table.
I then sat next to Jadon and we all made a list of things we needed to buy.When we all finished breakfast, we got ready,a simple sweats day for us all.When all ready, we got in the car and headed to Tescos.

In tescos we got out the list we made earlier and bought everything we needed for our dinner.We got home and got straight to it.Jobe n i wrapped the presents whilst Jude and Jadon wrote the list of people invited.

•••••
*Jack n Sash
*Bukayo n Tolami
*Mase n Dec
*phil n Rebecca
*Rash n Luce
*jesse n Reece
*Tammy n Leah
•••••