19

"Like you have no idea how much Daeshim was excited when you were about to arrive in Busan. But he won't admit it, so don't tell him I told you", Nala gave a wink to Jae, Daeshim's girlfriend-to-be.

She winked back and continued on talking.

Two of them were now at Jae's kitchen, preparing the meal for their boys. Yes you read it right. Taehyung and Daeshim are having a talk in the living room, probably just talking about the 'boys stuff'.

My bad, it's not really Jae's kitchen, but her brother's. As mentioned earlier, she comes to visit him and stays for few days, and then comes back to Daegu.

"What are you two gossiping about? Us maybe?", Taehyung turned around to see his girlfriend entering the room they're in, bringing kimchi fried rice in her hands.

"Of course we're gossiping about you, who else?", Daeshim answered playfully, which was followed by them asking if the girls need any help.

Before the unnecessary feminism, boys already insisted on helping them, but Jae and Nala wanted some girl time, just to get to know each other.

"Actually Dae, you can bring the plates and everything else from the kitchen. We can watch a movie and eat if ya'll agree", Jae mouthed which made others nod excitedly.

"And what will I do?", Taehyung asked.

"You find us a movie, yes?"

"I won't protest"

Oh a movie it will be...

Daeshim came back with everything needed for their meal, and sat down next to Jae, of course.

Taehyung was still searching for a movie that everyone would agree with.

"Are you going to find it till Eid or...?", Nala was messing around with him, but he just remained silent.

After 10 more seconds of searching, he mouthed, "Is everyone okay with Lord Of The Rings, first part?"

"You mean Lord Of The Dicks", Daeshim said in lowkey arrogant tone.

"Oh Dae shut up, it's like cinematic masterpiece", Jae came back at him.

"I'm just kidding, but he's literally Nala's twin! Both of them could watch it gazillion of times and still would scream when Aragorn hits his foot in that helmet or whatever"

"BUT HE DIDN'T ACT IN THAT SCENE"

"Of course he didn't Nal", he turned to Jae and whispered: "that's what I'm talking about"

"So it's Frodo Baggins for tonight!", girl with blonde hair let a sentence out. Jae was actually very beautiful, but not simple beautiful, but weird-beautiful, if you know what I mean. She had brown eyes and blonde hair with perfect nose and big eyelashes. No wonder Daeshim likes her.

--~°~--

Next morning Nala was going downstairs, at the same time as usual, just that now she heard the sound of TV from the living room. Her parents never watched TV early in the morning.

"Morning dad"

"Mornin' Nal"

"What are you watching?"

"We should talk"

"About what?"

"I think you would feel better if you were at your grandma's for a while"

"Excuse me?"

"Things aren't so safe here anymore my dear...And I don't want to put you in any kind of danger, so you will go to your grandma with your brother. Besides she's not that far, you can go to same school"

"I won't"

"That's not one of your choices, if I said so, you'll go"

"No I won't. I don't care about whatever danger you're talking about. I can defend myself"

"Nala.. Please don't make this any harder"

"Mom, I have a boyfriend and my best friend here, I can't be here only during classes, and walking takes too long. I won't be doing it"

"Alright, do as you wish, but your brother will go"

"He'll reject as well, but go ahead waste time trying"

Nala left the living room and rolled her eyes. She knows what's her mother talking about. That monster or whatever it is attacking people again, or more rapist appearing. But if it's destiny for something bad to happen, you can't escape it. At least not by going at your grandma's.

But it's not too important to occupie her mind. As she goes upstairs, she's thinking about how great time she had with Daeshim, Jae and Taehyung.

However, her boyfriend felt a bit absent. Maybe she should give him a call to check if anything bothers him. Or not. Guys don't like paranoic girls.
Or yes. He loves when she worries.

Being a girlfriend is hard, wouldn't you agree?