Chapter 1 - Who's that?

??? POV:
The ocado and waitrose green grass filled the entire landscape. I could faintly hear the music; positive and active. The castle with the scarlet red roof really captures my eye. I wish I could be there, enjoying life and not having to worry about anything. I would have... friends! SMG5 would be proud of me. Yet, there seems a barrier is blocking me from that. SMG5 told me everything about this place but he never said anything about this. Strange. Looking around, I spotted something unusual. A giant group of people... familiar faces? I was confused so I started to walk up to them. (They were far away)

I was getting closer and closer but the sky all of the sudden turned to a dark and dusty night? What was going on? My vision was becoming more clear. Everyone looked horrified as they were looking at some gorilla with a suit, (god that's funny). What was not funny was the people were dropping DEAD like flies. I came here to relax and regain my strength, not watch people die. At this point, I've got nothing left to lose. I am running now. Most of them were dropped dead on the floor, while a green dude in overalls noticed me.

"Wait, who's that Mario?" He said. Now everyone remaining was staring at me. Great. I stopped running and observed the scene. This seemed awkward. Whoever was 'dead' had full on creepy white eyes and it looked like some old guy was holding a DMCA. This is REALLY weird.

But then I saw the guy in the blue overalls. Looked like he was going to pass out but... his hat...

"NO WAY, YOU'RE SMG4!?!?" I shouted, breaking whatever silence was going on.

...

"Y-yeah?" He replied, looking like he'd seen a ghost.

"What is going on?" The weird gorilla in a suit asked, kinda agro.

"Oh, I'm just here to fix the people... on the floor. Y'know it's kinda my job" I proudly responded.

"Who... are you?" That Mario guy asked while holding some orange haired girl.

"Oh sorry, my name is-"

Literally got stabbed in the back by the gorilla. This has to be the craziest/funniest day ever! They look even more terrified now 🙄.

"-SMG6, I lost my hat so you couldn't really tell" I replied while taking the god damn knife out of my back, dropping it on the sandy floor.

"Going violent today, huh" I smirked. I turned my head around a straight 180˚ to really emphasise that I was going to murder him.

"A lawyer gorilla. Now that's cute" I said with a smile. I turned my body around and grabbed his tie, span him around and flung him VERY far away. Did I go a bit too far on that gorilla? Whatever, I'll see him later. I dusted my hands off and looked at 'Mario'. I could feel his heart pounding.

I walked up to him, he seemed like the avatar. And, it seemed like he had a girlfriend 😏.

"May I?" I asked, looking at the orange girl. He nodded slowly. I touched her arm, trying to read what happened. Not physical, something to do with law? Maybe the DMCA... did SMG4 create all of these people to make him... happy? 'Memes'... What the hell is that? Just more and more 'memes'...

I stop reading the arm and look at the DMCA that the old guy is holding.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Miyamoto," he replied, kinda nervous.

"So like, why did you agree to 'delete' everyone here?" I asked while squinting directly at him.

"Well, since I kind of own Mario, Luigi and the others, I want to make fun video games but apparently these people don't want me to." he said. "I didn't mean it to go this far but it had to be done. It's been way better since people have been more 'serious'."

"I don't know how to say this but, I want to help these people. Something I would never do normally. I want it to be fair for you because you sound like a nice person." I said.

...

"I can... make copy versions of what you're looking for?" I suggested nervously.

"That could work," he replied.

Ok we are getting somewhere! I took the DMCA off him and got a pen out of my pocket. I wrote on the right hand corner: 'This DMCA is broken due to the awesome SMG6. Your welcome' with a smiley face.

IMMEDIATELY the sky turned back to day.

"Huh? How did you do that?" SMG4 asked with a bewildered expression.

"I mean, you should've been able to do that, right?" I replied, smiling.

I saw Mario coming up to me. He looked like he was going to tear up.

"Thank you so much," he said. I hugged him. I haven't done that in a while.

"ANNNND we haven't even talked about how there's another SMG????" he said to SMG4 and the green guy.  I laughed a bit, coughing slightly.

"W-what just... happened?"

I turned around to see someone similar to SMG4. Why do they look so familiar and... cute? Their voice is so... cool.

"Oh hi SMG3!" SMG4 said waving.

WHATTTT?!?! Another SMG?! This must be my lucky day.

"This is SMG6, she literally just saved our ass"

Let me know if I should continue this!