Chapter 3

I hate hangovers.

I woke up in a water bed, this wasn't my bed.

I groaned as the sunlight blinded my eyes and my head starting pounding.

I didn't care who's bed I was in a grabbed a pillow and slapped it over my head.

What even happened last night.

I finally got the strength to sit up and that's when I realized, I was in Annalise's room.

I went over to her mirror to see what I looked like.

I looked like shit.

Oily, morning hair, smeared makeup and a missing earring isn't my idea of "I woke up like this".

I sighed as I tried to straighten my clothing and hair with my hand though it wasn't doing much use.

I took of my 1 earring and headed out of the room and downstairs, looking for Annalise.

I found her in sweats, a messy bun, eating popcorn in front of the tv while watching Netflix.

"Hey your up!" She said, keeping her eyes glued to the television.

"Ugh what even happened last night" I questioned taking a seat next to her so I could watch "Mean Girls", one of my personal favorites.

"Uhhhh I think you might want to talk about it later, first, do you want some Motrin?" She said.

"Hell yeah" I groaned.

She brought me the pills as we ate Skinny Popcorn. I kind of missed doing these things. But I was usually too busy doing several things. Several things for myself.

I frowned at the thought.

Myself.

What ever happened to me?

Well it was to late to turn back now once your Queen Bee of your school.

As the movie ended Annalise finally turned over to me.

"Olivia is coming over soon, so do you want to talk about last night before she gets over here?"

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

She sighed a then looked at me again.

"YoukindamaybesortoftoldEthanthathewasyourinfrontofhimandthatnewgirl" she said quickly.

I gasped.

Did I really do that!

What the hell is wrong with me!

I'm probably a laughing stock at school right now!

My face started to redden as I grabbed my purse and ran out the door to walk home.

I was going to have to find a way to humiliate that new girl Taylor.

This was so embarrassing.

As I walked down the street and turned onto my street a couple of drunk dudes drove by me shouting shit.

"Hey ma where you think you going!"

"Ay I bet if I could get you in bed I could turn that frown, upside down!"

Dammit.

They thought I was a prostitute thanks to my crappy dressing.

I turned around and flicked up middle finger angrily at them as I walked backwards slowly and watched their faces turn into shock and drive away.

I was so done.

All I needed was a nice long bath, pizza, sweatpants and then Netflix.

My idea of a perfect Saturday, when nobody sees you.

I finally reached my huge house and unlocked the door. My parents didn't live with me, they were world travelers. But I've gotten use to be lonely.

I found the medicine cabinet and got myself another Aspirin. I then went to the bathroom, turned on the hot water, stripped and climbed in the tub.

I hated hangovers.