1. spanking

luke:

"are you sure you want to do this (y/n)? what if i hurt you?" luke asked, for what felt like the millionth time.

"yes luke. spank me already." you sighed, dying for some friction.

you and luke were having a makeout session, when you slyly hinted that you wanted to be spanked, now here you were, laying across luke's legs, completely naked as he was still fully clothed. you saw luke hesitating, before smacking his hand down on your right cheek, causing you to moan out of a mix of pain and pleasure.

"please luke." you begged.

"please what?" he asked.

"please spank me again" you said, which luke followed, making you moan.

"i can't do this anymore, (y/n), i need you." he said, lifting you off his lap.

ashton:

"i'm sorry daddy." you whispered.

"you should be babygirl, you've been very naughty, disrespecting me like that." ashton said, voice growing deep and raspy.

you knew you were in for it, you knew better than to roll your eyes when he told you something.

"but daddy's going to have to punish you, right baby girl?" he asked.

you slowly nodded as he led you to the kitchen table, where he bent you over, ass in the air. he smacked your ass, making you moan. he began repeating the process, scolding you as he went.

"you're"

*smack"

"so"

*smack"

"naughty"

*smack*

"i'm sorry daddy!" you shouted, before he could do the next blow.

"good girl."

calum

"what a shame." calum fake sighed, walking around the room as you sat on the edge of the bed.

"i'm sorry sir." you said lightly, as if it might change his mind.

"i know you are, kitten, but you need to be punished." he said, opening the drawer of your various "toys".

your eyes widened as he grabbed the handcuffs.

"tonight, you're getting punished, but i think you don't deserve the ability to move." calum said, before lightly pushing you back onto the bed.

"roll onto your stomach, princess" he said demandingly as you obeyed.

he handcuffed each of your hands to the bedpost, leaving you restrained. with your bottom in full view.

"on your knees" he insisited.

you quickly moved, but it was a bit harder with your hands cuffed.

"not fast enough, sweetie." he said, before throwing his hand down, slapping your left cheek.

you quickly moaned, some out of pain, but mostly out of pleasure.

calum kept going, and you knew you were in for a long night.

michael

michael was normally 101% submissive, so when he said you were getting punished, you knew you had set something off in him.

"why would you think it's okay to grind on some guy? were you trying to make me jealous? do i not please you enough? do you want me in charge for a change?" michael asked angerly, driving home from a club.

"i'm sorry." you tried.

"you're gonna be sorry." he said, parking the car before slamming the car door and unlocking the house. he practically dragged you inside, before slamming that door too, and slamming you up against it, one hand on the wall, the other trailing up your thigh.

"you think it's okay just because i let you dominate me for you to get me jealous? you think it's okay for you to punish me, but not me punishing you? well guess what? you're really in for it now." he growled, before grabbing your hand and walking over to the couch.

"bend over my lap." he said, making your eyes grow wide. you quickly obeyed though. the second your legs hit his thigh, he pulling your dress up, and pulled your underwear down.

"you need to learn to behave, even if i'm not in charge." he said, before roughly spanking you, making you moan. he ran his hand over the reddening cheek, before repeating the blow to the other.

"now baby, i think you need to be taught how well i can fuck you, just like no one else can."