Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    After Xu Qianqian woke up, the sky had already broken, a white light ripped apart the sky, and the sky was white with fish belly.

    Xu Yun was still asleep.

    Outside the house, in the yard, there was the sound of people's busy footsteps, which rustled softly.

    Xu Hao didn't sleep very well, turned around and hugged Xu Qianqian, buried in her arms and fell asleep.

    And Xu Qianqian stared at the top in a daze from beginning to end, and after a long time, she let out a long exclamation.

    She asked herself in the bottom of her heart, was that a dream?

    This matter is mysterious, but since she was resurrected from the dead, she feels that there are too many mysterious things in this world, and she knows better than anyone whether that is a dream or not.

    Xu Qianqian couldn't help but think of the words he said in her ear that day in the East Palace - "     Qianqian

    , if I am in trouble, would you want to suffer with me, or would you want to turn a blind eye?"

A rope was pulled in her heart.

    Let her have to, force her to recognize one thing.

    ——Yan Cheng’s words on that day must have other deep meanings.

    ......

    After Xu Yun woke up, the two sisters discussed it, Xu Yun first went to give Xu Zhou a little letter, and asked him to play outside for the time being and not be in a hurry to go home.

    Then he took out a sum of money from the shop and said to Xu Yun, "You take this money and go to Kyoto to buy a house first, and you and your aunt will live in first. If he goes crazy, I'm afraid he will Do something that we can't think of."

    Xu Qingming seems to be a lunatic, a gentleman on the surface, but he is even more despicable than a villain in his bones.

    Living under the same roof with this kind of person can do extreme things at any time.

    After Xu Yun finished listening, he immediately took Zhou Liufang and left Xu's house. Before leaving, Xu Yun was worried and warned, "I'll take my mother first, if you have any questions, you can tell Hong'er in time, Let her come to the shop to find me."

    Qianyunyuan couldn't finish walking all at once, if there was too much movement, Xu Qingming might be caught before he even walked out of the street. Xu Qianqian nodded, seeing that the sky was getting brighter and brighter, she urged: "Don't worry, I'll go out later, but I have to go to the palace first to see my big brother."

    By the way, ask Poison Weight about Yan Cheng's body.

    Xu Yun immediately left with Zhou Liufang.

    Only Xu Qianqian was left in the yard. After sitting for a while, Hong’er came with breakfast, and while serving Xu Qianqian’s meal, she looked at the high sun and said, “Second miss, what are we doing? It’s time to go to the eldest lady, my eyelids keep twitching, and it always feels weird.”

    Hong’er is Xu Yun’s personal maid, and Xu Yun didn’t avoid her deliberately when talking to Xu Qianqian, so Hong’er is quite a lot. The less you know, the more you know, the more afraid you will be.

    Almost as soon as the words fell, there was a rapid slap on the door of Qianyunyuan.

    Xu Qianqian and Hong'er were both shocked.