BOOK 2 - Chapter III

Occurrence

⊰⁠⊹─────🌹🖤─────⊰⁠⊹

Shadow's Pov

Back from the beach Knuckles stood up and asked me.

"Hey Shadow, do you wanna race?"

"You know it!" I stood up too then Silver went with the girls.

At the race tracking of sand. I saw Rose cheering at me.

"You can do it Shadow-Kun!"

I grinned an eye at the race then Knuckles as well. Silver shouted.

"On your marks."

Still inclined eye on the sand.

"Gets set."

I and Knuckles are grin. I wonder who is the best winner that would be me.

"GO!"

I'm off to start running the first line and then Knuckles' second line while running. I was still fast and far away from sand tracks. I heard Rose shouting voice.

"Go, Shadow-Kun!"

"Hmph, no could the ultimate life form is faster." I chuckled at Knuckles' replies while running face to face me. "But I'm still running for you. You know gonna lose Shadow."

I was grinning and kept on running on sand tracks and caves. I was almost there at the finish line and saw the Rose wave toward me. Keep on running first in line but then someone called me.

"Shadow!"

I was shocked to keep my head back to lose my legs. The light prevails over me no one likes a place.

"Maria!" I turn around at her and say something to her.

"I'm glad to see you Shadow. Now you and Amy are together. It's time for you need to help me and find me will you."

What does Maria say? I have to find her. My head is getting hurt even my brain. That's impossible when getting a second alive it gets to hurt my and Maria's memories and on the third time alive it's beginning Me and Rose.

I couldn't hurt much longer. It was black. I'm not still awake. 20 minutes later. I open my eyes glimpsing a light bulb in the room. I saw Rose was worried and cried.

"Oh, Chaos, I'm glad you're awake. "

"Where am I?"

"You are at the hospital," Rose answered back then I question. "Tell me what happened to me?"

"Well, at the race you not win. I saw you were still hurting your head and collapsed. So Silver brought you to the hospital. And the doctor said to drink your medicine at night, rest up and we're going home." Rose explained to me lying down in bed holding her hand she saw me answer back.

"Okay, Rose."

At Rose House. I used a chaos emerald to teleport the bedroom. I take a drink of the medicine. The room was lying down on my bed. She kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Shadow-Kun."

She was leaving the door. Then. I halt at Rose.

"Wait, Rose."

Then She paused to turn around me. I couldn't say it. I begin to speak."Can I sleep with you if that's okay with you?"

"S-S-Sure." She mumbled warmly and smiled and blushed. Also, I'm blushing too. She joined me on the bed.