Chapter 9 - ADOBO

It's all about adobo if you don't know what is it it's a Very very delicious Filipino dish that brings you to heaven I recommend it.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

I went to the Asean building for the meeting and saw all Asean country leaders there wow the others flags are so cool. "Oh you must be Philippines please have a seat" one of them said as I sat down on a chair and the one next to me started talking to me. "Hi my name is Cambodia I'm the brother of Thailand who is currently talking to My brother laos" Cambodia said. "Oh my name is Philippines but you can call me Phia, philipia, pia, phil, and many more." I said to him as we started to get to know each other

After the meeting

I went back to my dorm and I made dinner I wanted to make one of my favorite food Adobo
(A/N: if you don't know what adobo is it's a Filipino dish and it's delicious asf.)

I was making dinner when the twins went in the room. "Oh hey twins!" I said as they took a sniff and- "I SMELL SOMETHING NICE." I saw India barged in along with israel shoving him out the way following Saudi pushing them out the way.

Oh forgot to mention Saudi knows the smell of adobo it was his favorite Filipino dish he was crying while eating it, while india likes adobo it's good he would beg his parents to come at my house just to eat adobo and israel well in kindergarten I bought adobo as my lunch and I let israel taste it.

Russia arrived with some friends. "What's that amazing yet delicious smell?" I heard one of his friends say. "Oh there's many guest tonight Russia can you buy these ingredients?" I asked as he nodded and I have him the list he needs to buy. "Oh don't worry it doesn't cost that much." I said as I went back to cooking.

დ .•*""*•After•*""*•.დ

Russia arrived with the ingredients, I cooked the food Israel set the table before arguing with india that he is very lazy and Saudi trying to stop them from having a dog fight and so on. "So hows-" "IT'S TOO GOOD!" I heard New Zealand said. "It taste like how your dad makes it phil." Saudi said as I just giggled. "Hey uhm phil can you make me adobo tomorrow? I want it for lunch.. If it's okay with you." Israel said as I just said sure I told him that he can have half the left overs.

After all of them left I was exhausted papa was right sometimes cooking are very exhausting but wroth it, mother didn't cook most of the time she was watching me and my brothers because we were very chaotic. "So can I also have adobo?" I heard Russia said. "Of course I'll pack yours as well." I said as he kissed my forehead. "I hope the day comes when I can make you mine..." He said. "I guess we need to wait since The university is a high school and I collage combined you'll have the same lessons as college students if your in the higher rank." I said as he nodded. "Welp cmon M'lady we have a big day ahead of us." He said as we both went to bed...

I woke to my alarm And saw that it was 2 am in the morning, I got up and started to get ready for the
day I took a shower and started to heat up the left over adobo, We just have one subject for today and the rest is a Sunday off. "Morning sunshine..." I heard ruski and just hugged me. "Morning Ruski!" I said
while re-heating the adobo from last night. "Smells like last night.." He said as I giggled. "Come let's eat."

We sat down and the twins woke up and sat down with us and we all ate our food. "Still delicious as ever.." Australia said and we continued eating until we were finished.

We were at the school I gave israel his lunch of course and I went to my class which was Economics.

Finally lunch and we get to do what we all want for the day I was walking to the  cafeteria when I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry.." I looked to the person and he looked like an African. "It's okay." I said as he nodded. "Your name is Philippines right?" He said as I nodded. "Well nice to meet you I'm South Africa." He said. "Well nice to meet you too, I better get going." I said as I bid good bye to him and went to the cafeteria.

I sat down next to indo, malay, and kuya Saudi.

Russia POV:
(FINALLY I CAN DO POV'S AGAIN 🥳)

I was eating last night's dinner a-adubo? Idk but it was very tasty and much more delicious then what the cafeteria serves based on ranks of course

The blue rank known for as the newbies of the school, the freshmans.

The red rank known for the richest people in school and basically it's the fancy uniform.

The green rank known for the kindest students, responsible, respectful.

The yellow rank known as the student council uniform no surprise china has it.

And finally the black rank known for the over powered, the rulers of the school, the powerful people.

I'm not dumb like the others I know someone is reading my mind yea that's right I know you, you don't think I don't see you reading those stories and ship me with America? Yea no chance I'll ever date that capitalist.

I finished eating and I want more..

"Hey uh rus?" I heard china asked. "What." I said as he was about to say something someone covered my eyes oh for got to mention the white rank and the people who are all of the ranks I told you I'm one of the white ranks but I'm not very kind. "Guess who~" "Sunshine I know it's you." She then uncovered my eyes. "How do you always know?" She said as I just laughed. "Is there something you need?" I asked. "Drive me to the mall I wanna buy something." She said as I stood up grabs my things and lunch box and left with her. "What are you even gonna buy?" I asked. "New clothes." I just nodded and stood up grabbed my stuff and walked with sunshine to the parking lot.

♥*♡∞:at the mall:∞♡*♥

We were at a clothing store I was holding sun shines clothes that she'll buy. "What about this one, how do I look?" I heard her say I looked at her and she looked amazing. "Looks amazing on you." I said as she smiled and changed back to her original clothes. "Let's go pay." She said as we to the counter.

We were hanging out at the park walking together and we saw Mr. Kati with someone...

Welcome to the end of the chapter 😎

who is Kati with? Is it a boy or a girl 🤔 Let's find out in the next chapter

*inserts end of tv shows ending scene*

The facts are back :

1. Kati is bi
»»————> <————««

Spoilers :

1. Philip and Russia will be in a relationship soon

2. New characters will be added in the upcoming chapters

3. Will there be a cousin of Philippines will join the school and what happened to marcus? 🤔

Mag babalik muli kami.