>>>3<<<

An incubus is only half as powerful as it should be, while in another Realm.
-Fact

Chapter 3. What To Expect When You Enter The Dragon's Lair.

     Levi's eyes are painfully groggy when he wakes up a few hours later. With barely any sleep—and all of it accredited to paranoia—he leaves his bed to freshen up, looking over his shoulder every now and then. He still cannot shake off the feeling that he is being watched, like the sinister presence is still hanging around in the deepest crevices of every room he walks into.

He decides that coffee will be his last saving grace in this trying time of sorts—it is unfair for any innocent person to go through such a thing. He is running on barely any sleep and he has work to go to. He knows that the dragon who hired him will not think twice about firing him for being late on his first day, and he'll be damned if he let some mythical creature be the cause of that.

Levi likes his coffee black—something Archie couldn't deal with because it was illegal for something to be so bitter. He pours the rich dark liquid in a mug, reveling in it's smell as he sets his phone down in a position that will show his face when Archie answers the video call.

Just as Archie's face fills the screen, Levi pulls his bread out of the toaster and onto a plate. His best friend is as audacious as the universe was when inventing him. He is naked and laying on his stomach with his legs folded up behind him. He does not bother to hide any inch of skin or body part, leaving Levi to gape at the mounds of flesh that rose like twin peaks—a very nice butt if he is being honest. Archie seems to have just picked up his call right out of sleep.

"Archie! Jesus, do you not know what pajamas are?" Levi complains. "I'll buy you some if you need. Even underwear would do, what is this?"

"Too stuffy," Archie replies in a voice full of sleep while the hand that isn't gripping the phone goes on to scratch his chest. "I like my balls free."

Levi groans and angles the camera better. "Of course you do."

"You look like crap!" Is Archie's startling realisation after seemingly looking at his friend closer.

Levi takes a sip of his coffee and focuses on Archie. "I guess we're twins now."

"Damn Lev, take another sip of that coffee because your comebacks are improving...can't have that." His bed voice is really sexy.

"I barely slept last night," Levi admits while he gets distracted by his own thoughts; the night before being a big haze and at the same time clear as day. He finally remembers to ask Archie the question he wants to ask. "Hey, did you leave a book here yesterday?"

"And why would I do that?" Asks an innocent Archie.

"You always have a book with you at the least convenient time. Like helping your best friend move into a new apartment."

"Well...I decided yesterday was a day solely for you, so no. And what was that late night call yesterday about? I mean today... you know in the wee hours of the morning."

Levi sets his mug down and looks around just for good measure. "There's someone here Archie," he almost whispers.

"What?" Archie looks skeptical as he carefully asks his next question. "What do you mean?"

"There really was someone–" He abruptly stops.

Levi goes quiet at the sound that comes through the phone. It is a loud spank on Archie's naked butt that causes him to moan pleasantly. "Hello Levi," Katya says as she keeps her hand firm on her fiancé's ass, her thick accent filling out every part of her two worded greeting.