Chapter 4 - powers discover

Star heart was flying in her hoverboard until she heard some screaming "help! Someone help!" She followed the screaming and found a woman was being hostage by a bandit holding the money Star heart ran towards the bandit. The bandit let go of the woman and ran away she followed the bandit until he's cornered he shot Star heart with his gun but she held her hand, her eye color changed into rainbow eye color and blast rainbow energy out of her hand

Star heart was shocked after seeing this eye color change again but this time purple pink color is star power she blast Star power at the bandit but he dodge it her eye change into a purple blue pink color is galaxy power she summon a sword and ran towards the bandit but dodge it the eye color change again into light yellow color is lightness power she blast luminous pressure and bandit got hit her eye color change into a light dark gray color is darkness power she summon a dark gun and aim at the bandit. He then raised both his hands and surrender Star heart grab the bandit and use her power to open the portal to the police officer she gave the bandit and the money to the police.

He thanked her for catching the bandit and returned the money after awhile she flew off with her hoverboard she couldn't believe she can use her power. Until she found out that she is power born but she questioned herself "how come my parents didn't tell me that I'm power born? When and why?" She then moved forward to eternum coast and landed there.