Finding Another Dimension Part2

Sapphires POV

   I'm currently sitting for my English exam in Mr. Vincents class, one of my favorite teachers but not my favorite subjects so it's important I do good on this. Suddenly the bell rings; 20 freakin minutes early! He collects all the tests and sends us on our way. I head out to the courtyard in defeat. All of a sudden the annocmenta turn on and hear Principal Higgins ask Jake Madden to report to his office. Which is weird since I though he was on vacation with his wife Alison. Since I have a free period next I decide to sit down and get some homework done in the quad. During lunch Heartly rambles excited about going over to Amy's house after the Sunshine club, also turns out her name is Amy and her brothers are Colby and Jake. After lunch I go to science then Drama before finally being able to head home. After completing all of my homework in 10 minutes I did a quick change and ran over to the SCNN (Supers Centropolis News Network). I got there right in time to go on. I see Starling on the other set promoting her new sneaker line. It's so unfair that she gets one too. I mean her powers doesn't even involve her feet, unlike mine. Having a great pair of shoes is especial for superspeeding. Anyways I head to my set and talk to my big brother Professor Flame, and my dad Captain Atomic, saying hi before informing the world that my arch rival, Chaos, and his family are missing but assuring them we will find them and bring them to justice.

Jakes PVO
After making Amy promise to at least try to control her villain instincts She opens the door to Hartley, but then slams it back in her face. "Wow held out longer than I thought," my sister replies, so I go over and open the door, " sorry about that Hartley this place is drafty" I explain trying to make it seem normal. But she waves me off before speaking," sorry I'm late I had a meeting with the sunshine club for shoot to find ways to help in the community. You know spread a little sunshine since were friends you're an honorary member." Hartley tells Amy putting a sunshine hat on her head." oh, this is too good to pass" I replied, taking a photo laughing. Hearty poses well. Amy is upset and throws to head on the ground, before Hartley, get so remind under on her phone runs over grabs our remote sits down and turns on SCNN, " it's 4 o'clock catching up with the supers is on" she says excitedly. "The superhero reality show? How can you watch that junk?" Amy asks honestly confused, "Junk? Superheroes are inspiring. They represent the best parts in all of us there's Starling she's my favorite." Hartley response passionately. "Uh-oh" I grow worried knowing how much Amy despises Starling. Starling starts spewing crap about her new sneaker line, " isn't she amazing not even havocs sonic scream could take her down. Starling totally kicked her butt." Hartley tells Amy happily. " I'm pretty sure she didn't." Amy says twirling her hair, trying to stay calm. " I'm pretty sure she did." Hartley replied, confidently. " I'm pretty sure she didn't.!" Amy replies getting mad " I am pretty sure-" Hartley starts, " I'm pretty sure you should stop talking before this gets ugly." Amy threatens.. making me pull Amy away from Hartley. " OK Amy why don't we go make some popcorn?" I ask urgently pulling her towards the kitchen. " oh, I'm gonna make something pop." Aim me says aggressively staring down Hartley. " Breve Amy breathe Hartley is challenging. You not to use your villain instincts and you're doing great." I say trying to calm her down. She still facing away from me and then goes and makes a grab for a big metal fork. " give me the fork give it to me.!" I say, wrestling it away from Amy with my strength. " oh wait did the microwave used to be over there?" I ask Amy putting the fork back. " oh yeah, dad turned it into that device that can zap people into another dimension." Amy replies, as we both look at it getting the same idea." like really annoying perky people." She says making a grab for the device running into the living room." Amy Amy come back get back here" i yell trying to grab her before she zaps Hartley. " You've gotta see this meme of havoc after starling kicked, her butt," Hartley laughs, "I saw the meme" Amy yells through clenched teeth. " not this one I just made it!" Hartley replies, showing her a funny meme that and he doesn't think is that funny. " that's it!!!" Amy screams going to zap her. " Amy no!!!!" I Yellow, grabbing the remote from her hand but accidentally sent Hartley into another dimension. Amy, then proceeds to laugh and make fun of me. " Wow Jake for being a good person. That was a very bad thing to do." She laughs.

Ok i don't want to write all this so basically Harley gets in to the other dimension she finds out have a secret, and they become best friends forever.