Chapter - 02

Flashback

Wang family used to be a very happy family. Mr. Wang Ren, his wife Mrs. Wang Mei and their son Wang Yibo lived happily in their small family.

Wang Ren and Wang Mei  were childhood lovers. They were both very intelligent and became successful in business. Then they got married and had their son Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo was a blessed child. He was very intelligent and smart. He loved his parents very much, specially his mother. He was very clingy.

Mr. and Mrs. Wang loved Yibo very much. Yibo was apple of their eye. Even Yibo's grandparents loved him and spoiled him. They all pampered him.

But everything changed when Mei had blood cancer. Ren was very sad and tried his best to treat her. He went abroad with Mei and Yibo but the doctor's did nothing much.

When Yibo was 5 years old, Mei died. Ren broke down and Yibo became alone. He didn't understand properly what happened. But he knew his mother left him and wouldn't come back.

Although Wang Ren broke down but he got himself together for Wang Yibo. He buried all his pain for Yibo and got himself busy in work and taking care of Yibo.

Ren was quite happy with his son. He would take care of Yibo and his business but sometimes he couldn't get time for Yibo.

Then came Zhao Xuan who was Wang Mei's classmate. Zhao Xuan was very beautiful but Wang Mei was more beautiful than her.

Zhao Xuan was very jealous of Wang Mei. She always envied Mei. Mei was very smart and intelligent. She came from a rich family and had a very handsome and rich boyfriend.

Although Zhao Xuan was also rich but not as rich as Mei. Mei was younger than her but because of her intelligence, she studied with Zhao Xuan who was two years older than her. Overall Zhao Xuan didn't Mei but she pretended to like her and befriend with her.

Then Zhao Xuan got married with Yang Kai. Their marriage were arranged. But they were quite happy and had their daughter Yang Zi.

Yang Kai was quite rich but he was having hard time as his business wasn't going well. Slowly his company went bankrupt.

When Yang Kai's company bankrupt, Zhao Xuan divorced him and left him with Yang Zi.

Then Zhao Xuan met Wang Mei coincidentally and told Mei her sad life story. Mei pity her and gave her a mansion to stay and gave her a job in Wang Corporation.

At first Zhao Xuan was happy but wasn't contented when when she saw Mei and her loving family. She started to envied her more and started to hate her. But she didn't show it to others.

Zhao Xuan wanted everything what Wang Mei had. She wanted to be in Mei's place and wanted her daughter in Yibo's place.

When Xuan got to know about Mei's illness, she started to approach Ren and tried to attract him towards herself when Ren was depressed and in his low state of mind. But Kuan never gave her attention and kept distance with her.

When Ren didn't gave her attention, Zhao Xuan approached Yibo who was just 4 years old. She started to go to Wang Mansion regularly in excuse of visiting Mei who was ill.

Mei would be happy when Xuan came to visit her with Yang Zi. She would be happy when Yang Zi and Yibo played together as Yibo didn't have friends. She would told Xuan to visit her often with Yang Zi so that Yibo could play with her. Xuan was very happy and took the opportunity to get close with Yibo who didn't get close with others easily. But in time, Xuan and Yang Zi got close with Yibo.

When Wang Mei died, Zhao Xuan took the opportunity and started to take care of Yibo as her own child. Yang Zi would play with Yibo to make him happy. Those things got the attention of Yibo's grandmother.