Chapter 9 ~ Fire in the Music Room

~Your P. O. V.~

It's been a few weeks since I returned to school and still nothing eventful has happened. The Sakamaki's and I get the usual death glares from the Mukami's and Tsukinami's as well as the occasional the crude comments from those families, but neither side has officially made a move to attack the other.

I'm getting tired of waiting...

I didn't think I would get so antsy over not knowing when something is going to happen but now look, I'm getting paranoid just knowing I'm in the same building as the Mukami's and Tsukinami's. Though at least I'm the only one getting all anxious and whatnot since all of the Sakamaki's seem to be perfectly fine with the other two families hating them, quipping sly remarks, and glaring as if looks can kill every chance they get.

With a small sigh escaping my lips, I pushed myself up out of bed and began walking for the bathroom. Today's a weekend and so I don't have to go to school tonight which means that I get a free day today and tomorrow! That's nice for me.~ My small crush on Reiji and Shu seems to have grown though so I should probably just avoid them these next two days so I don't do anything horribly stupid...

Entering the bathroom and starting the bath, I began to undress and quickly brush through my hair to get out any of the knots in it. Once I made sure that that blonde vampire wasn't in my bath tub again (really, I would expect nothing less of him), I got in and sank down so just from my nose up was above the waters surface.

I just need some time to relax and not have to worry about either of the eldest sons right now. Both of them are slowly growing increasingly possessive over me which means that their hatred for each other frowns worse with every passing night as well. I still don't know much to anything about any of the vampires pasts, but I can already tell that none of them have any happy beginning's in their lives.

Maybe I can get Reiji or Shu to tell me about their pasts...

Wait, no. Stop it ___! You are not supposed to be thinking about those two vampires. Just stop thinking about them and pretend as if you don't care about them.

Act as though you hate them.

Or just act as though you dislike them.

Just don't let them find out about how you feel towards them both since they might try to manipulate you...

But how can I do that when I like them both and do genuinely care for them...?

Small bubbles float to the surface as another sigh escapes my mouth, my body sinking further until its all the way under the water. Why in the world did I have to start liking two vampires that probably want nothing more than to see me die in the most painful way they know? Why couldn't I have been a normal human being and just stayed away from this mansion, completely heeding the old man's- Karlheinz's warning of possible vampires residing here?

I'm beginning to question my sanity right about now.

After a little while of keeping myself under the water, I finally washed my body and hair so I could get out and get dressed. I put on some of my casual clothes and did my normal morning routine since I didn't want to look absolutely horrible in front of any of the Sakamaki's, because they're ruthless with their remarks, and then walked out of the bathroom.

At first I didn't see him as I made my way back into my room with the towel around my neck as to dry my hair. But as I walked closer to my bed, I could hear the vague sound of someone snoring and then I noticed the actually rather big lump under my covers.

"Ok, which one of you is under there?" I asked since I was almost positive that it was Laito trying to be his pervy self again. And yes, before anyone asks, he's done this exact thing more times than I would like to admit.