Chapter one

This one shot is for Hadesisdead_ enjoy buddy.

The warm breeze fled through camp half blood. Screaming can be heard at the volleyball place. Percy walked slowly. Annabeth died in his hands, like selina did with Clarisse.

"Punk, why do you look like you killed someone?" Clarisse asked. Percy fell. "Prissy. Get off." Percy in a hurry explained to Clarisse. "Go to your cabin prissy or tell Chiron." Clarisse left. Percy fell on his bed.

He cried. And cried. "Percy?" Piper asked. She walked through the door to see him. "Percy.." she frowned and shut the door. She sat down and hugged him, though he was covered in blood.

"Thanks piper. How's it going with Jason?" He asked. "We broke up.." piper said. Percy nodded and they hugged again. "You should sleep and shower. Like me. Bye Percy." She left him.

For once since she died, he felt as if Annabeth was there. He got up and showered, he fainted on his bed. Literally. He woke up to the loud sound of campers screeching. He changed.

He walked into the dining pavilion and hit his head on the table. The six. Nico and Reyna (visiting) comforted him. Piper hugged Percy who hugged her. They ate in silence. Nico threw Percy a jacket.

"Got it from your mom." He shadow travelled away.

"We have to go," the Romans said and left. Percy walked in his cabin and began crying. Piper entered again. She shut the door and locked it. "Percy.." she sat down. He hugged her. "Hello.." she smiled.

"Thank you.. for everything." Percy smiled. Tears ran down his face.

"Percy. It's okay."

A week later

"Hey Percy." Piper smiled. "Would you like to.. date.. I understand if no because.. Annabeth.." she muttered. "Sure. Let's see how it goes down. Heh."

2 weeks later

"Hey babe." Piper smiled. "Hey pipes. This jacket is really itchy.." he muttered. Piper sat down and they kissed. The door opened.

"Hey Percy uhh that wasn't from your mom it was from O- Oh my gods." They stopped and stared.

"That was unexpected." Nico left. "Oh he found out."

"I won't tell anyone and Percy. Estelle lost her tooth. BYE!" Nico left again.

"Definition of a great cousin." Piper said.
"Indeed, weird and gay, but yeah."