They Keep Killing Suzie

I must have fallen asleep again as I was abruptly woken by and alarm. "Bloody hell." I whined my head was killing me. Coffee at 2 am never again. However I need more coffee. Its a love hate relationship. I tried to roll myself up and ignore it. Which worked as it turned off. Which was definitely not the other guy who had set it.

"Yn you need to wake up." I growled in annoyance as I pulled the blanket below my face.

"What time is it?" I mumbled wrestling my way out of the comfy womb I was incased in.

"6 am. We are expected in by 7." I glared at him as he got dressed. The scars caught my eye again and I needed to know.

"Where did you get your scars?" I asked he looked uncomfortable as soon as he realised the ones I meant. He finished buttoning his shirt.

"I'll make coffee. Get dressed." He said not answering. Damn it you bloody idiot. I got myself up and dug through my draws for clothes. I need more presentable clothes. I took them into the bathroom and showered.

Ianto knocked on the door. "Yn Jack called we are needed." Bloody hell.

When he said we are needed I didn't expect a string of murders. All with torchwood written in blood on the walls. I sipped my coffee that Ianto had made. I don't know what he does to coffee but its always amazing.

"How are you drinking right now." Gwen said mildly disgusted as Owen checked the body.

"With my mouth."

"There is compound B67 in his blood." He announced. Jack looked grim. I looked at him expectantly.

"Amnesia pill. Someone related to torchwood did this."

"So someone you drugged is killing people. Great."

We went back to the hub and had a meeting. The current theory is retcon is making people psychotic. And Gwen had taken it.

"Ianto how many people have we given retcon to?"

"2008." He replied.

"So we are fucked." I added smiling.

Gwen asked if we could use the Gauntlet. Which the others did not agree with. But we still ended up in Jacks office getting the glove out.

"We never gave it a cool name." Owen complained.

"I though it was the resurrection gauntlet?" Tosh asked.

"Yeah a cool name." Owen emphasised.

"The Risen Mitten." Ianto said proudly. No one replied. "I think its a cool name."

"It is." I confirmed.

It was entertaining watching Jack try to use the mitten. He failed offering it up to Owen who refused it.

"We all tried last time it only responded to Suzie." Owen explained. Bollocks.

"Me and Gwen haven't."

"And you won't be. You know what it did to Suzie." Ianto argued. And he was right.

"Gwen its all yours."

Jack was hesitant to give it to her but did. And it worked. Ianto started his stop watch as the body jolted to life. He was screaming and yelling. Before falling limp.

"Amazing 24 seconds." Ianto said.

"Give Ianto a stop watch and he's happy." Owen said obviously trying to be mean.

"Its the button on the top."

We moved onto the second victim. This time recording. Ianto was ready to time. This one was a lot more peaceful as he woke. His voice barely a whisper. He wanted to know about his wife. He mentioned something named Pilgrim and someone named Max. Then Suzie. Everyone looked shocked.