#1 Jeremy?

⚠️BAD ENGLISH GRAMA ;<⚠️

Jeremy and Mike already know each other buy Jeremy still do not know Fritz real name( Mike ) so for now i'm gonna call him Fritz.

⚠️The story is based on Blueycapsules⚠️

*Fritz (Mike)*

Another day at work with Jeremy. He definitely inside already why is he always so early man.

I walked inside and saw Mr.Guy talking to Jeremy. When he saw me he ran over to me and hug i huged him back.

"HII !!" Jeremy half yell with excitement i could tell he was happy to see me.

"

Hello Jeremy!"i said back to him happyly.
After we let go of each other we went to d our work. But first we get a slushy.

Quick characters looks

Jeremy^^

Fritz(Mike)

Fritz(Mike)

I will add Mr

I will add Mr.Guy later :^

We where just cleraning tables nothing special.

"OY Fritz I have to go to the bathroom i'll be back."Jeremy said smiling at me fucking hell his smile is beautiful.

"Okay." I said clamly to him. He left the tissues on the table and left.

I was soo focus on work and lost in my mind that I didn't notice that Jeremy has been gone for half hour. When I notice that i started to get worried about him.

After a two minutes I decided to go and look for him i left the things and went to looking for him.

After a 17 fucking minutes of searching i was worried sick and there is only two places that I didn't check.

I didn't check the backroom (the room where the old animatronic are)
and Phil (Mr.guy) office but i think he isn't in his office because it was quiet in there so i will go to the backroom (i know it's service room but i like call it like that)

This room was always scared the shit out of me i never liked it the old animatronic. I went to this room and saw the door was locked and someone knocked on them very hard. I also heard yelling for inside the room.

When i come a little bit closer i heard it was Jeremy? Why is he in there. I could tell from his voice he wasn't happy, his voice sound like scared? He was banging at the door harder i put my hand on the door and say something.

"Jeremy is that you in there?" I said in clamly voice. "Fritz!? Oh god please get me out of here." He said in happyly and still a little scared voice.

I didn't know how to get him out euh gosh. OHH i have an idea Mr.Guy can open this door i must go get him here.

"Jeremy listen I'm going to get Mr.Guy so he can get ya out ok?" I said to him.
"Okay be quick i don't like it in here -^-."
"I will try, I'm going now." I said and went to get Mr.Guy.

~*Fritz went to get Mr.Guy. he went to his office knocked at the door. When he opened it he told Phil what happend and both of them went to get Jeremy out of the room*~

We got to where Jeremy was there was quiet hmh " Jeremy are you there?" I asked "Where am I supposed to be of course I'm here not ." he said to me laughing nervously at the end" That's make sense i guess."

"Schould i get him out now?" Mr.Guy asked i nod as respond and step back.
Seems like he had done this before because he opened the door quick, Jeremy stond in there with his arms close to his chest looking at us.

* Somthing like that ^ *

I think he didn't expect that the door will open that quick ->-.
"Jeremy you good?" I said to him.
"Yeah i think how the fuck you open this damn door that fast." He said to me and Mr.Guy "Language Jeremy and i own this place i know how to open this door".

The door to this room are broken so that's why Jeremy got stuck in there
Only Mr.Guy and Joan know how to open it.

"Wow okay well thank you for getting me out of here" Said Jeremy while going out of the room.

~a little later~

Almost the end if the day thst means finaly end if work day, i was thinking if i should ask Jeremy about the room but i think i wouldn't i don't want to bother him with that so.

"Nghhh finaly i can go home i'm soo tired" Jeremy said while we where going out of the bulding" Yeah i'm tired to so goodbye Jeremy see you tomorrow!"
" See yaaa!" I started to walk home because i didn't get by car today.

___________________

So That's all for this chapter in next will be other characters POV so dont worry Jeremy will be in 100% byee.