Chapter 5 - secrets

I felt great in that moment we were just cuddled up watching a random tv series on Leah's laptop, it felt like I was dreaming. I kept waiting for myself to wake up and go back to reality where I just had a massive crush on her but it never happened and I was glad.

It was now dinner time and we were getting ready to head down to the dinning hall to have some food, actually on time, I was putting on a t-shirt and jumper when suddenly Leah started to talk "hey, do you think we could keep whatever this is a secret maybe?" I was disappointed but understood that she didn't want anything out in the open because once it got to one person on camp the whole world would know. "Yeah sure," I said a little disappointed because I knew it wasn't her intention but it felt like she was trying to hide me away.

We headed down to the dinning hall and I saw Lauren, Tooney, less, Millie, Rach, Ellie and Beth all sat at a table. They all looked at me as I walked in and all seemed confused. I shot them all a look that said "what?" And they all just continued to stare at me.

Once I had got my foot I headed over to the table. "Why were you guys all looking at me weirdly when I came in?" I asked the all stayed silent until Rach said  "we didn't think you came down for meal times at the right time, especially without even being told to." We all laughed and I replied with "well I thought I might surprise you all." And we all started talking and made the occasional joke.

We had finished eating and Lauren got up and was about to leave when she turned to me "can we have a chat? Like now?" She asked and I was concerned but nodded my head and got up and followed her out

We got to the chill out room which was empty because everyone was still eating. Sh sat down and immediately smirked "so..." she said
"What?"
"What happened between you and Leah? I have known you for long enough to know when you have just kissed someone" this felt funny to me as she didn't notice that I had kissed someone after Fran kissed me. "Ok you can't tell anyone but we kissed and it was amazing, I help like I was on cloud nine" she giggled and said "oh my goodness I'm so proud of you" she jumped up off of her beam bag and threw her arms immediately around me "ok Hempo loosen the grip I can't breathe," I said struggling to breathe

We spent another 10 minutes chatting before other people came in and we all started to watch some random movie. I didn't even know what it was about because all I was watching was Leah. The way she laughed at the funny bits and enjoyed the movie in front of her. Little did she know she made me feel like I was living in a movie.

The film finished and we all headed up to our rooms but I managed to catch Fran on the way up to my room and pull her for a chat.

We were close friends as we played at the same club together so it wasn't weird that I wanted to talk, the only thing that made it weird is that she had kissed me earlier and then ran off in a hurry.

She reluctantly said yes and then followed me to the physio room which was empty. "So about earlier I just want to ask if I was the wrong person who were you looking for?" She went red in the face as I asked her this "Beth," she replied just over a whisper
"England?" I asked she shook her haras and said "mead." I knew she had a crush on someone but I didn't know it was Beth. "Did you find her and well you know?" She shook her head
"She went off to her room after you had let the boot room. Can I just apologise for what I did earlier. Also why did you kiss me back? Where you expecting someone to kiss you?" She asked and I went red in the face immediately "I knew it!" She shouted "Ella's got a crush, Ella's got a crush" she sang teasingly and then the dreaded question "So who is it?" She asked "oh no one," I replied not wanting to tel another person about me and Leah "that's a lie, a big fat lie!" She said "fine," I said reluctantly "Leah," I said quietly "ooohhh, wait aren't you sharing a room with her?" I nodded in reply to her question "shoot your shot, what's the worst that could happen?" I now just internally laughed as I had already done so and I had ended up kissing her, but I didn't want to tell Fran that because it then would surely travel to the whole of camp in no time.

We finished talking and headed up to our rooms, as soon as I got into my room I was greeted by a warm embrace from Leah who pulled me onto the bed and kissed me. I kissed her back and as soon as we pulled apart we just lay there hugging each other. I got up to go to the bathroom to brush mg teeth and get ready for bed.

When I emerged from the bathroom with my glasses on because I had taken mg contact lenses out I saw Leah look up at me she smiled and said "those glasses make you look sexy" I blushed and then sarcastically replied with "and I don't look sexy anyway, wow that one hurt Williamson," we both laughed and I was about to get into my bed before I could I got a look from Leah "what are you doing?" She asked "going to bed, why?"
"I think you are getting into the wrong bed." I laughed at her silliness and walked over to her bed and climbed in, immediately her hands were around me and I felt safe as I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and I was still in Leah's arms a smile printed on my face. I rolled over to see her still sleeping and I just couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I kissed her forehead and she dried before her eyelids fluttered open. She smiled as she saw me "how long have you been watching me" she asked in that morning voice. God I could die for that morning voice "oh not long," I said and she started to get out of bed "where are you going," I whined and she just looked at me and said "to get ready we don't want to have a repeat of yesterday do we?" I laughed as I thought of how late we were to breakfast and lunch yesterday and I said "well I wouldn't mind repeating some of yesterday's events" she looked at me and smiled "neither would I"

We had both gotten ready and it was now about 7:50 so we had 10 minutes to get down to breakfast. I decided to put my hair up and put on my shoes. Once I had finessed we headed out the door and we got to the dinning hall ad realised we were 5 minutes early. We both laughed at how yesterday we were late and today we were early.

We soon stopped laughing when Meado and Millie and Rach appeared and gave us both a strange look "what's so funny and why are you early to breakfast today?" Millie asked genuinely confused
"That's why we are laughing we were late to nearly every meal yesterday and today we are early," I said still laughing. The others just looked between each other confused at how we were laughing so hard at such a simple thing.

We soon went into the dining hall and grabbed some food I decide to sit with Leah this morning, which confused a lot of people as they didn't really know where to go now as my friends all sat with either me or on the usual table they all gave me a confused look.

We soon finished with breakfast and went to get ready for training. I went up to my room put on my training gear, grabbed my boots and headed out the door. I arrived at the boot room and as per usual jill was making everyone laugh with her silly jokes. I put my boots on and headed out with Georgia to the training pitches.

We trained for about one and a half hours before we were told we would do a bleep test. I can't explain how much I hated bleep tests and I would rather do anything else than a bleep test, but there was no getting out of it so I just had to go through with the test.

We all lined up and got ready to torture ourselves. I startled off slow and got a little faster every time. We got down to the final three it was me Lucy and Lauren. I wasn't surprised that Lucy and Lauren were still left as they were both fast and had great stamina. We kept running and the soon enough Lucy dropped out. It was now between me and my best friend, so I knew I had to win or she would get all of the bragging rights. I kept running getting more and more tired by each bleep but I wasn't giving up. I looked over to my left to see Lauren felling exactly the same as me. I knew I could beat her but I also knew it would be quite hard, as she was the fastest on the team. Although she may have been the fastest I still had a better stamina. We got round to the final 3 bleeps, it was safe to say I was worn out but so was Lauren. I looked over and saw her tap out I smiled to myself and continued for the final 2 and as I did I collapsed to the floor at the end and everyone cheered.

We went back to our rooms and Leah didn't stop looking at me she couldn't take her eyes off of me, I don't know why though. I got back to our room and as soon as I was in the door I was being pushed back up against it and being kissed. You can probably guess what happened next.

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter (and a sneaky little double update). As always comment suggestions and keep voting. See you in the next one.