CHAPTER-07

Y/n pov

The whole ride back home was silent, and the silence this time was definitely an awkward one since I could feel Jungkook wanting to initiate some talk with me but couldn't beat himself to do it.

On the other hand I was staying silent even after being aware of his little failed attempts. Honestly I was not really happy with this Ara girl coming up.. I mean it's ok if she's not the good girl type in reality but the fact that Jungkook just ignored my presence for the time he was with her is what making me feel insane and I can bear anything but ignorance. No one likes feeling left out after all. So i opted staying quite and not initiating any kind of talk with him for the time being.

The silence from the car and the tiredness from the party, both contributed gladly for my sleep and hence I slept in the car besides my husband who was busy driving contemplating his very own thoughts.

Author's pov

Time skip~~

Both of you reached your home and you were still sleeping.
Jungkook looked at you in admiration. He took your left hand in his tattooed one, brought it to his lips and placed a delighted kiss on your wedding ring.
He then silently came out of the driver's seat going over to your side... Opening the door, he picked you up and went straight to your shared bedroom. On the way he asked Rim to come in the room afterwards and change your clothes.
Rim followed him.. Doing what her master asked her to. He as well went to take a shower.
Meanwhile you woke up by the movements caused by Rim on your body.. She explained you the scenario. Since you were already up so you also went to take a bath.
When you came out you saw Jungkook already sitting on the bed....with just his black trousers on...... Shirtless.
You were extremely shocked again with your fist sized heart beating like a loud drum.
You already saw it in the morning but you could not get yourself together that time to admire him.
You stared at his arm filled with the ink which came up to his shoulder ending with delicacy your eyes then went down on his buffed chest to his milky eight pack abs... Damn this Greek God looking man is yours... You were in utopia admiring the man you love the most.

On the other hand, Jungkook was not processing as well because he was too busy looking at his wife wearing a sleeveless crop top which partially covered her stomach and the other half of it was covered by the waist band of the matching shorts.... You looked extremely gorgeous with your wet hair falling down .... No make up at all.... And damn he loves that sh*t.... And you look so damn beautiful that it makes him sick.
Both of you looked extremely gorgeous and beautifully sculptured in each other's eyes.. You both were stuck with each other even though you were like 10 feets away from each other.

Soon it clicked you and you came out of your trance and looked away. You cleared your throat to make jungkook realize his doings.. But he could care less and kept on admiring his godly wife.
You couldn't take his stares anymore so you went out of the room down to the kitchen to get a glass of water..
Jungkook chuckled at your behaviour and waited for you to come back.

Soon you came back and Jungkook was still laying down on the bed with his left hand below his head... DAMN... You silently climbed over your side not wanting to start any kind of talk with him since you were still upset with him not in a serious way though.. So you just layed down on the bed beside him(he was facing your back) and guess he had enough of this silence so he broke out

Jungkook- what happened? You're oddly silent today.

You didn't replied

Jungkook- you gonna speak or not?

He asked in a threatening tone... And you finally gave up Somewhat scared of his tone.

Y/n- I'm tired.