Chapter 15

" Kook " hearing his name Jungkook looked up from his computer. There stood Nara, looks like she is going somewhere.

" I am going out, tell mom when she will come back." She said.

" Where are you going Noona" he asked, he has to tell his mom where she went.

" I have to invite some of my friends too," she said fixing her dress properly.

" Ohh " Jungkook mumbled nodding his head " I will tell mom, be safe "

" Do you want me to drop you noona " Kim Taehyung was laying on the couch while playing his online games.

He was there to meet Jimin. And ended up in Jungkook's office room, nagging the elder
. After getting scolded by the elder he lays ed on the couch pouting adorably.

" Nop dear
, your brother will be here. And Do you have any idea when Jiminie will come back" Taehyung just shook his head?

" Jimin is not here?" Jungkook asked wondering. The elder just sighed. ,

" Nop Kookie hyung, Yoonji noona is coming back to attend the marriage so he went to pick her up. " Taehyung said standing up from the couch.

Nara bid bye to the others and went out. Jungkook was working again. His mother strictly warned him from going to his office. But after all, he is the CEO so he has his responsibilities. Taehyung slowly comes near Jungkook's desk and leaned toward it. He looked at the elder who completely ignored his presence.

" Jungkookie " Tae called him deeply.

"Hmm " the elder hummed without looking at the younger.

"do you know something " Tae asked leaning more towards Jungkook . The elder eyed the other and looked away immediately.

"What " he asked gulping a little. He can feel the younger's intense gaze on him. 

" We are alone in this house. " Jungkook choked and his hands slipped, knocking the glass of water placed near his computer. He looked at the younger immediately who was smirking at him. 

Taehyung grabbed some tissues and wiped the table. He sat there and trapped the other in the chair.

Their eyes met, they were lost in each other's eyes. Their staring contest broke when Jungkook's phone rang loudly.

He immediately attended the call.

"Yes, Miss. Lia " Tae frowned. Lia that secretary.

Taehyung slowly traced his fingers on Jungkook's neck the other just stared at him warningly.

His grip on the phone tightened as Tae's fingers touched his crotch. He immediately shook his head saying no to Taehyung but the other just ignored everything.

Jungkook's breath hitched when Tae's hands immediately went inside his sweatpants. The younger palmed him rawly.

Jungkook's breath becomes unsteady. He was painfully hard. And the other just enjoyed his hyung's situation.

" Ahh....  " A silent broken moan slipped from his mouth when the younger squeezed his hardened length's tip.

"You okay sir " Tae heard it. He smiled like an evil.

" I.... I will call you later " Jungkook said with many difficulties. He immediately cut the call and his phone slipped from his hand and landed on the floor with a thud.

Taehyung stroked the elder's length fastly. Jungkook shut his eyes and leaned back. His hips buckled up. 

With a groan, he opened his eyes when the younger stopped his movements. He saw the younger smiling at him.