Chapter 39

*************Avneet was standing folding her arms against her chest, supporting with her dressing table in anger in her room

*************
Avneet was standing folding her arms against her chest, supporting with her dressing table in anger in her room. Yes, she was angry not on herself but Siddharth. She wondered if she would ask him to jump in hell, will he also do that? She was right now high enough in anger. That's when she heard a the door open. She looked at the door to see Siddharth stepping inside the room, looking down. He was going towards washroom not wanting to interact with Avneet when she stood infront of her. Her eyes were looking at him only with clear anger.

"What was that?" Asked Avneet in anger. Siddharth didn't look at her till now.

"It's what you said me to do." Was his short and simple answer which made Avneet more angry. She moved her hand in her hair before speaking again.

"One day, if I will ask you to jump in the hell, will you also jump in it? Stop being emotional." Ranged Avneet in a little loud voice raising her eyebrows. Siddharth just chuckled humorously.

"You have already did that. Now, I also can't come out of there." Whispered Siddharth looking into Avneet's eyes this time. Avneet's all anger vanished. Her eyes became soft, her heart stopped for a minute and his words made her realize that she did a huge mistake of her life. They were looking into each other's eyes with an ocean of emotions. Pain, regret, and craving for each other was the most common in their eye contact. Siddharth broke the eye contact passing from her left side. Avneet's eyes left tears, regret and pain. She realized she couldn't even mend her mistake. She dropped herself on bed not knowing what to do now. She glanced at the washroom door and then her eyes fell on the picture kept on her side table. It was their picture, a cute romantic picture where Avneet was looking at Siddharth while he was looking into the camera.

"I never thought one day I also had to say you all this. I, I am so sorry Siddharth. Please forgive me. I'm sorry!" She whispered hugging the frame in her hand silently crying, cursing her fate.

**************

Siddharth was well dressed, sitting in the centre of couch with Abhishek sitting on his one hand and Mr. Sharma on other hand. Avneet was standing at a distance watching him only. Yes, it was the day Siddharth had to marry Jannat. No one was invited except 2 to 3 closest relatives among which one were from groom's side. Siddharth's eyes fell on Avneet while her gaze was stunk at him only. Her heart wasn't ready to accept it while her mind indicating the opposite. Her heart just wanted Siddharth to be with her while her mind saying that she is doing wrong. The most against one was Abhishek who didn't wanted this marriage but was silent as Avneet told him everything, Atika's threat everything. He was furious on Atika and also broken seeing her brother like this. Siddharth excused himself pacing towards Avneet.