Chapter 7

Birthday was successful but now it's back to handling business. Beside the fact that me and Ari almost got caught. Remember when I was off my ass and said I was going to log off. I didn't. Ari forgot to stop the live. Though it stopped way before anybody could really hear anything bad. I'm still not trying to entertain it.

But right now I'm hanging out with my baby brother Nau'Jour  or as too the world Toosii. How did we end up being siblings still shocks the hell outta me but whatever. I definitely made sure he was my first stop coming back home. Cause for one his ugly ass ain't come on my trip. And second he is my baby beside our sister. Oh y'all don't even know what her ugly ass look like.

 Oh y'all don't even know what her ugly ass look like

(A/n: Angel so fineeee😩)

Her name Angel she not one though. So that's what me and her doing today. Plus we get to see our nephew. Still don't know how he got a baby before me and Angel.

"Open the motherfucking door hoe." Angel said banging on Nau'Jour door

"Chill the fuck out." He said before opening it

"There go forehead." I said walking in pasted him

"You missed me." Angel said hugging Nau'Jour

"No." He said making me laugh

"Fuck you too bum." She walking away

"Talk to me baby bro." I said as we walked into his studio

"I just been in my head." He said

"Is that something that you are willing to open up about?" Angel asked messing with stuff

"I'm mean it ain't much. I just think it's that doubt. Stop touching shit. Maybe its old shit getting in the way." He said

We didn't grow up in the same house. We have different dads. You know my mama ain't a hoe she just got taken advantage of. She is a very loving person. I always tell her she gave that to all three of her kids cause we all loving and caring. I think that would always be our biggest down fall.

"I think just us being all raised differently. Like when was born I was in and out of Juvenile. So I was in between Memphis and South Carolina. Angel ass was born in Kenya." I said

Angel ain't Nau'Jour blood sister but she is mines. My mama just moved back to Kenya when she was pregnant with Angel. But hey our whole life is fucked up so we all blood.

"And I think papa really did us all in." I said

Or mom from New York. Her 'father' from there so that's where she was if she wasn't in Memphis or the Carolinas. But our papa or grandma's husband died at the hands of some friends of Nau'Jour and Angel. Them two was living in North Carolina and by then I was grown.

"We got different dads. My dad treated mom like shit. I think it's just the fear of doing that to Samaria. Or just never out and say what I'm thinking." Nau'Jour said