~Brooklyn Industries~

"Kadie I really don't think this is a good idea" Emily spoke in my ear

"Emily I mean this in the nicest way possible but I beg please stop talking about how this is a bad idea, have some faith in me"

"I have all the faith in the world on you Kadie, but what I don't have faith in is this plan

I was about to be yelled at by the brothers, I knew before it would end in a huge disagreement. And as much as I would love to rip into Adam and Benjamin. Right before they showed up to the house I excused myself to go to the bathroom and escape through the window, making a run for it.

I had a plan to try get to the bottom of this whole ordeal.

Emily was more than happy to help. She's hiding in the bathrooms with my laptop. Before hand I hacked into the security server of the building.

I've been in this industry for a long time, multiple industry's actually. But I've learned more than anyone would imagine, especially at the start because I was a lot quieter and more of a listener than a talker. So I learned a lot of things.

One of those things is security guards working night shifts in places like these are bored out of their minds because there's not much excitement, so they're more than happy to help people in need.

Especially drunk attractive women. It makes them feel more accomplished or something.

Another one of those things is, how you dress defines everything. It's the first thing people notice about you. So if your playing a part you need to dress the part.

After climbing through the window. I ran to the closest H&M and grabbed some clothing pieces. I knee length black dress, a large knee length fluffy black jacket, some heels and a clip to clip my hair back in a slightly messy way. Along with a huge bag that could hold a whole roasted turkey if I wanted.

It's currently twelve thirty at night. The city is quite as I walked down the street in the middle of the city. Here the plan.

Adam and Benjamin have a large building in the city. And where better to find answers than their own building. So that's where I'm headed. I know it's going to be primarily empty because their team is currently heading to my house right now or scrambling to clean up the mess at James cordon. I have a tiny clear earpiece in my ear, that's how I'm talking to Emily.

She's going to direct me where to go and what to do from the information on the computer.

My plan is to act drunk in front of the security guards and ask to use the bathroom and then run to their filing room or something from there. Great plan right?

"Kadie can you hack into every company like this?" Emily spoke

"Some, This one was easy enough because they don't have enough money to get good virtual security"