you belong with me ~ dreamnap ੈ✩‧₊˚

ho hey ~ the lumineers
you belong with me ~ taylor swift

you belong with me ~ dreamnap ✿ ✧
(bottom dream :)

sapnap pov
dream and i have been broken up.. ish.. for two days now. i hate seeing him so hurt, he cries every time he sees my damn face. the one thing i wanna do is hug him and tell him it'll be okay, but i obviously can't do that. i love him with all of my heart and it hurts to see him so sad. i don't think i ever have really..

as i'm thinking, i hear light footsteps walking down the stairs. the dirty blonde haired boy comes walking into the living room, tears stain his cheeks, under eyes red and puffy. i frown at the sadness he's showing as he comes to sit on the couch with patches. "hi," he mumbles under his breath. i smile sadly and say the same word back. "hi."

he slowly crawls closer to me, and he bursts into tears as soon as he stops moving. i frown and look at the crying boy beside me, and hug him
closely. "i'm sorry," i whispered, my voice slightly cracking. he cuddles closer to my body and his tears wet my shirt. "i love you i'm sorry," i whisper once again.

he looks up at me with sadness in his eyes, tears falling, and the only words that come out of his lips are, "i know." i kiss his head and pet his hair and continuously give him hugs. "i love you i love you i love you," i repeatedly say. his head snuggles into me and i hold him close. "nick, please never leave..."

i shake my head while pulling him closer and i say "never, ever in a million years," kissing the top of his head sweetly. "i love you so much clay i'd never dream of leaving you baby," i smile at the sad boy in my arms and close my eyes. i slightly stand up from the couch, and take his hand, leading him up the stairs.

"i have something for you," i whisper with a smile. he cocks his head slightly to the side, and i open the drawer. i pull out a small black box, and his eyes light up with happiness. i smile back and he launches himself into my arms. "oh my baby i love you," i kiss his head. i open the box as soon as he moves away, and his lips curl into an earsplitting smile.

"nick?" his voice is small, on the verge of tears, i could tell. "hi baby," i whisper to the happy boy in front of me. i take the ring out of the box, and slip it on his finger. "clay, my love, this is a promise. a promise that i'll always be here to hold you, love you, kiss you, anything you want. a promise that i will never ever leave you. i have a ring too, and i'll wear it every second of every day."

he smiles at me, tears begin falling down his cheeks. "aww sweetheart," he falls into my arms as i whisper those gentle words. i hold him close to me, as he curls up into a ball in my arms. "god, clay, i don't think i could have a better boyfriend," i say, smiling like crazy. he nods. "i agree," he whispers in between breaths.

i pick the sleepy boy up, and i lay him down next to me in our cozy bed. "i love you, my angel, get some rest okay?" he nods, and falls asleep almost immediately, little soft snores coming from his nose. i smile at the thought that he's mine, and he will always be mine.

you belong with me, and no one can ever tell me different.

A/N ~ HI GUYS!!! i need to post more 🥲🥲

but alsooooo

i have a boyfriendddd!!!

anyways i'm gonna be in the car for a while so just be prepared lol

anyways love y'all!! drink water and stay healthy loves <33